Do any of you have shots of

A

asy0uw1sh

Do any of you have personal shots of the supposedly crappy licensed AVP ALIEN mask? I was thinking about picking one up and putting it on the end of a spear to accessorize my AVP PVC suit. Any shots that are not the official product shots would be greatly appreciated and help me determine if this is the route to go. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

-Alan

A

asy0uw1sh

Hey Yajutawan, thanks so much for responding, but I need shots of the ALIEN mask not the licensed pred mask. But again, thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my post. Sorry for the confusion.

Kindest Regards,

Alan

T

The Big Gunns

Yes because what you see is not always what you get.

You should try posting a request over on The Aliens Legacy board. They hunt Xenos over there.

~Mel

T

The Mortal Immortal

Some look good and others are really bad. If you can get someone that got on the first run they are great, after that they can be really scary.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Big Gunns

Thats what you get?

Suprise suprise... it doesn't look like the catalog pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Mortal Immortal

What do you mean Mel it looks just like it. HEHEHE

A

asy0uw1sh

Thanks for posting the shots! I actually think I can work with that, after repainting it of course and filling it with Great Stuff. I guess it's like those old licensed Alvarez P1 masks with the factory paint jobs. The mask has a lot of detail if you repaint one.

From this...
54_1_b.jpg

To this...
dds.jpg

Hell, it's hard to believe these came from the same mold! No?

B

bammatrooper

woh
thats one hell of a face lift
did it take long to fix it?

A

asy0uw1sh

The one on the truck is not mine, I posted it merely to show the potential this mask has. This one is mine and it is not yet finished...

Picture218aa.jpg

Picture215a.jpg

Picture217a.jpg

Picture003.jpg

98ed5247.jpg

Picture005.jpg

043530f4.jpg

Thanks for looking.

-Alan

T

The Mortal Immortal

Wow that makes me want to repaint my Henry Alvarez Morris mask.
2006_0630_022825AA.jpg

dds.jpg

I forgot to say this thing is huge you see out his mouth.