Dread rings apoxie sculpt

H

Hunterpred210

I have this stuff called apoxie scukpt i got from an FX store its gives you 2 hours working time until it hardens im wondering if i could use this for dread rings? Sculpt them all out and it would give them weight I just dont know if it would damage the foam tubes.

M

Maverick118

If you are going to use it to make the dread rings make it all one piece but cut it down the meddle on one side then after you sculpt the details you can just wrap ti around and blend the cut back in with the other detail.

H

Hunterpred210

Have you used this stuff for the dread rings? If so how did it work did they hang right? Thanks

S

Stealthunter1

No I can't say that I have used it for this aplication. I have however used the same method on other things. All you have to do is just put a dab of super or hot glue on the inside before you wrap it around the Dred that way it will be secure. You could even sculpt it rite on the Dred. The apoxie sculpt is very forgving in the first 30-45 minutes. I would just sculpt it on the dred

F

fantazar

I sculpted some bone style dread rings (3 x sizes) and made a mold. I use resin and they work perfectly. The dreads do not get wasted either.
I've just scuplted some AVP style dread rings now and am waiting for the mould to set
Man.....I want one of those full body suits from Kre8tive!
It's just so awesome.....
Sav
ing hard