Dreads... Something A Little Different

sevenstar75

Hunter
My thought was that they will have the movement of the movie dreds, but you could easily cut them to length and plasti-dip them. I think I'll try this with mine... I had been using braided hair extensions previously as my Lady Pred was more of a machiko style. But I've been wanting to change to dreds anyway... this could make a good experiment.

wonko

Hunter
Just a little heads up for everyone who may not have noticed, this thread is almost 2 years old, and the OP hasn't posted much since then.  Maybe start a new thread to carry on the discussion so this one doesn't keep getting bumped up to the top.

Brian 

AnnaStasia84

Young Blood
Brilliant idea!  The texture and detail are quite nice.  I bet they are loud and annoying, but hey, the things we do for a good predator build!  It's a very interesting and different choice for the dreads, though.

wonko

Hunter
Wonko said:
Just a little heads up for everyone who may not have noticed, this thread is almost 2 years old, and the OP hasn't posted much since then.  Maybe start a new thread to carry on the discussion so this one doesn't keep getting bumped up to the top.

Brian 
Or just keep necro posting...  :unsure: