DutcHudson Designs Predator Classic Bios

Discussion in 'Marketplace (New)' started by bruticus666, Dec 4, 2017.

1. bruticus666

bruticus666 Hunter

IMG_4235.JPG IMG_4240.JPG
    Ready to ship!!! DutcHudson Designs' take on the famous classic bio-environmental helmet from the movie "Predator". I have two of these currently available - one with about medium battle damage, the other with minor battle damage on the snout!

I have these currently available on eBay.
    Light Battle Damage
    1:1 Predator Classic Bio Helmet Costume Prop Movie Replica Handmade AVP | eBay
    Medium Battle Damage
    1:1 Predator Classic Bio-Helmet Costume Prop Movie Replica Handmade AVP | eBay

Hand sculpted by myself and cast out of polyurethane resin, reinforced w/ fiberglass cloth, and painted finish with a weathered metal look and a matte clear coat for protection. Features acrylic lens w/ aluminum mesh. Pictures don't do it justice!!!

What you see is what you get - a really badass 1:1 scale custom painted bio-environmental helmet that will liven up your collectible room. This bio helmet is intended display purposes - the lens is not see through.

*Measures approximately 12 1/2" at the widest and 22 1/2" from bottom of jaw to rear of helmet crown.

**Comes with Tri-LED's w/ ON/OFF switch

Additional pictures available upon request. Buyer pays shipping within the lower 48 United States. Raw kits and custom finishes available soon!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Shogun likes this.
  2. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

Dude bruticus666 this is truly cool.... i wish you good luck selling .... but i think you will sell it easily (y) :D some of the links does not work :(

3. bruticus666

bruticus666 Hunter

Haha, thanks dude! You sure know how to make a fella' blush! Yea man, I still don't know how to use a freakin' forum...believe it or not, this is one of only 2 forums I've ever used...I'm semi-stupid when it comes to posting stuff, and make no bones about it....

I fixed the links and just threw up some big ol' pics...but not all of em.

Shogun likes this.
  4. BranHeadhunter

BranHeadhunter Unblooded

The eBay links say these aren't available anymore. Are they?