DutcHudson Designs Predator Classic Bios

Discussion in 'Marketplace (New)' started by bruticus666, Dec 4, 2017.

1. bruticus666

bruticus666 Hunter

IMG_4235.JPG IMG_4240.JPG
    Ready to ship!!! DutcHudson Designs' take on the famous classic bio-environmental helmet from the movie "Predator". I have two of these currently available - one with about medium battle damage, the other with minor battle damage on the snout!

I have these currently available on eBay.
    Light Battle Damage
    1:1 Predator Classic Bio Helmet Costume Prop Movie Replica Handmade AVP | eBay
    Medium Battle Damage
    1:1 Predator Classic Bio-Helmet Costume Prop Movie Replica Handmade AVP | eBay

Hand sculpted by myself and cast out of polyurethane resin, reinforced w/ fiberglass cloth, and painted finish with a weathered metal look and a matte clear coat for protection. Features acrylic lens w/ aluminum mesh. Pictures don't do it justice!!!

What you see is what you get - a really badass 1:1 scale custom painted bio-environmental helmet that will liven up your collectible room. This bio helmet is intended display purposes - the lens is not see through.

*Measures approximately 12 1/2" at the widest and 22 1/2" from bottom of jaw to rear of helmet crown.

**Comes with Tri-LED's w/ ON/OFF switch

Additional pictures available upon request. Buyer pays shipping within the lower 48 United States. Raw kits and custom finishes available soon!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Shogun likes this.
  2. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

Dude bruticus666 this is truly cool.... i wish you good luck selling .... but i think you will sell it easily (y) :D some of the links does not work :(

3. bruticus666

bruticus666 Hunter

Haha, thanks dude! You sure know how to make a fella' blush! Yea man, I still don't know how to use a freakin' forum...believe it or not, this is one of only 2 forums I've ever used...I'm semi-stupid when it comes to posting stuff, and make no bones about it....

I fixed the links and just threw up some big ol' pics...but not all of em.

Shogun likes this.