Elder bio completed at last! *UPDATED PICS* on page 3

B

biohunter76

After many months on the back burner, it now done. The mold is done as well. I'm not happy with some of the cheek parts but I can improve them later. I was thinking of listing one on ebay soon, not sure yet. I plan to offer it with and without the mouth cut out. I plan to offer a few raw pulls to certain lair members. For more info, email me biohunter76@yahoo.com

P7060010.jpg

P7060011.jpg

P7060012.jpg

P7060013.jpg

P7060014.jpg

P7060015.jpg

Feedback welcome. Let me know what you guys think.

S

Savage Yautja

Anoter first rate bio joins the lineup. Excellent workmanship,looks very professional.

T

TK3467

Ummmmm Those are some huge pics! Looks very nice though. I would be up for one.

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

Damn! Those are some BIG PIC's, but after scrolling the window contents I was pleasantly rewarded.

You did a ACE JOB on this m8. What's not to like does deserve an answer, because I like it all.

I shot ya an email and hope to be a proud papa of an Elder Bio....

TiGeR

B

biohunter76

Thanks for the comments guys. I just wanted the small ports to be more accurate. I made most of them on my dads lathe and his tools were huge, not ment for tiny wheels and knobs. But the end result was cool I guess. Hey can someone tell me how to make the pics smaller? I know have 4 left for Lair members. First come first serve. When you email me please include your real name and your Lair ID.

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

I fixed the images for ya bro... Check your email

TiGeR

C

carlart

Excellent piece. I love the paint job, it really brings out the detail. When you sweat the details, it pays off in the end.
carlart

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

Excellent piece. I love the paint job, it really brings out the detail.
No doubt about it.. I'm with ya on this for sure. This will be my 1st Bio that I'm going to tackle with my Airbrush. No wet sponge for this guy (Unless of course my Airbrush work sucks)

I'm even considering cutting out the mouth piece and perform a little constructive work with some Magic Sculpt to allow the piece to be added/removed. If done correctly this would provide the best of both Elder designs..

TiGeR

B

biohunter76

Thats a good idea Tim and thanks for resizing the pics for me. There are now 4 still up for grabs! If you guys like the paint job, I could paint them for you as well. Email me for details.

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

Just an FYI........... The updated images might require some of you to refresh your browser window since they are using the same image names...

TiGeR

B

biohunter76

Hey guys, Please email me, no PMs my daily limit has been reached..

B

biohunter76

Hey guys, anyone still waiting for a reply from me please resend the email. I think I'm not getting all of them. Thanks!

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

I just finished scanning these. They should help provide some reference for those of us who will soon own this KiCK BuTT bio.

The only noticeable difference I see concerns the large diameter wheels mounted on the Bio. Perhaps someone can identify what model it came from. These would be a cakewalk to cast if we can identify the source. The other thing concerns that cheesy ass looking gizmo located between the two smaller looking wheels. It looks like some left over model flashing.

What I'm really digging is that cutout Bio look and the beaded decor. Someone here made a set of these beads. It sure would be GREAT if this chap could post the pic inside this thread for added reference

TiGeR

Last edited by a moderator:
B

biohunter76

Man thanks for posting those pics Tim. I will be making more accurate wheels in the future, just need some micro lathe tools lol. I worked off of those pics when I sculpted it. I came as close as I could!

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

Thanks BioHunter

One thing these pic's tell us from the start is how good your Bio turned out. Your next priority should be the creation of a banner displaying your Bio in all its glory...

When TwO PaWs are not enough, find a female and make kittens

TiGeR

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

UPDATED 11/12/2005

Damn, who needs a clay skull when ya can score one like this on eBay. I just won this nice looking one and the seller makes others as well using different skulls.

Seriously, some of you guys might want to check this guys work... Maybe even request a custom skull, etc.. His eBay name is ftbentonfur

TiGeR

Last edited by a moderator: