Elder bio completed at last! *UPDATED PICS* on page 3

D

DIAVOLOBIANCO

i like it so much and you know it... if decide to sell me one (for me) contact me...

p.s. : congratulation for the fantasctic work

B

BurntKona

Lovely scuplt, excellent paint finish. So very tempting...

So many bios, so little cash.

D

DAVIDYR1

Professional looking from beginning to end.

Great work done here.

David

B

biohunter76

Thanks again guys! And David, that means a lot coming from you, I've admired your work for a long time. Hey what happened to this?
skull20helmet20Feb.jpg

D

DIAVOLOBIANCO

biohunter76 i can't contact you with pm (i don't know the motive) please write me an e-mail (i need to contact you)
thanks

diavolo.bianco@libero.it

B

biohunter76

Hey guys, Like I said before, I wasn't happy with the wheels so I spent all morning on some new ones. Here is the new one next to the old one. I feel much better!
P7090018.jpg

P7090013.jpg

B

biohunter76

Just a quick update, Casting is going well, I expect to sip a few out on Thursday or Friday. I'll post a list of whos are on the way when I ship. Thank you guys...

B

biohunter76

Hey fellas, just wanted to post some more pics with the detail bits glued in..

P7110062.jpg

Also here are come pics of the casted bios, won't be long now. The mold has no signs of wear and tear at all so I may be offering up a few more. Pm me for more info. Thanks!

P7110064.jpg

P7110065.jpg

P7110066.jpg

T

tjm023

That looks so AWESOME!!!
INCREDIBLE WORK!!!
That elder bio is totally bad@$$.
I bet that is driving many here crazy.

Tom.

T

TK3467

Lookin goooooooooood. I should be able to send the other half by monday. Mom is still in the hospital and not knowing how much longer.

B

biohunter76

Take your time Blaze, I'm in no rush. I hope your mother is doing better.

D

drgnfyre4

Dont you just love lining them up like that? Makes ya want to roll around in em...err maybe not...ive said too much.