Elder bio completed at last! *UPDATED PICS* on page 3

T

TK3467

Take your time Blaze, I'm in no rush. I hope your mother is doing better
I'll see how it looks monday. I just wanted to get you paid asap. Worse come to worse then the following monday. No later than that. I just want to be sure you are totally cool with it. I know our deal but I like to clear debts as fast as I can.

B

BurntKona

All those lovely bios, all lined up. It's too much! *snaps & giggles*

S

streetjudge79

Boy oh boy..which one is mine? You even trimmed them up , you are the best!! I can't wait to get mine.

B

biohunter76

Top right Steve lol. By the way, all of them will ship on Monday morning!

K

kithunter

I have visions...thank god for photoshop, to help me visualize them.

elderandrew.jpg

but now this means i need to have an open mouth undermask..........cool

B

biohunter76

Lol, you guys are funny! All bios that were paid for shipped out Yesterday afternoon. Kit yours will go out today because I wanted to do a little extra stuff to it and to be honest, I could not fit another box into my car! lol. Anyway, Tim, you were the first to pay so yours is marked 1 of 10 congrats! But Kit Got the actual first Pull. I met Mike aka DragonFire the other night, Awesome guy with a ton of cool S%#t. Love my Chpper bio, nice trade. Having Lunch with Sandy on Thursday, can't wait. I guess he liked my Elder. I never expected this bio to put me on the map. Lol. I working on a new bio that should be ready for silicone by the weekend. I'll post pics in a new thread in a few minutes. Later Guys

K

kithunter

Much appreciated, thanks for putting that extra something into your piece.

I never expected this bio to put me on the map
quality work will do that for ya.

AM

B

biohunter76

Just wait till you see my new one. Just a few more minutes guys

S

Savage Yautja

I agree with MAG7 Tiger Claw, I got mine on Saturday and dam is it sweet! need to make a display stand for it now. Thanks again Don.

T

tjm023

Can't stand the suspence!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I think I'm ready now to be blown away.

Tom.

B

Bathunter

I just got my Elder in the mail today....all I can say is WOW, what a work of art!!!!
Drew....man, you've outdone yourself!!!
BH