Elder Predator.

C

Crazy Clayer

Hey guys, I painted up one of my Elder Predators for my friend Dirk, from Germany. He asked me to do it with the predator 1 colors but modified to fit the elder design, I was happy about that because that is how I had imagined it before it turned out to be grey-blue or whatever. Anyways Here are some pictures. Let me know what you think, thanks!

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darkenism

Looks fuckin GREAT!!!.. i love the little bony structures on the face... that is what an elder should be!!! ... i really need a good one for my collection...and i love that style.

K

kithunter

love it....but i'm super partial.
You know what is amazing about this piece?... everyone knows who it is at first glance.

Excellent Pete.

AM

P.S check your PM

T

The Mortal Immortal

The mask is an amazing sculpt and the way the paint was layed down is just as amazing. That will be one nice piece for any collector.

M

Maverick118

I always thought that this was one of the best pred sculpts around, and I'm not proud enough to say it influenced my elder in a big way. The paint job is stunning and compliments it in every way.

S

sinister70

This really is a first class piece of work. The sculpt itself is awesome to begin with but the paint and finishing details just set this baby off to a "T". Impressive just doesn't seem to be a big enough word, but it will have to do for now!!

Cheers