Elder-------Wip .......ancient Elder Head Loooooooookkk

Philby

Blooded
Finally got time to start a custom elder pred head,......only half done if that but here's progress,....

and here's the boy helping me start the shaping,....lol
pred1.jpg

pred2.jpg

philby
high caliber tattoo
Indianapolis 317-244-9648

Last edited by a moderator:

Philby

Blooded
it's getting close,....I need to put the bio on him again and make sure clearance is right before anything,......then I can detail and texture and all that jazz,.....
thinking of a scar design on his dome but,.....that's last ,......thanks guys,....appreciate it

Philby

Blooded
hahaha ,...my sons making a THING from fantastic four,.....whether he knows it or not,....

Philby

Blooded
PREDMASK.jpg

here's the ancient elder bio test fitting,.....sorry for flash

Last edited by a moderator:

Philby

Blooded
alright so I dragged nuts on this long enough ,...getting back on it this week,......the mannequin sculpt fell apart after I fixed the arms,....no biggie,...gives me a chance to fix what I didn't like anyway so ,.....gonna detail the head and mold him ,....the mannequins wearing my goalie shit right now so ,....ill rip him apart and start the body after the heads done ,........i'll update  thanks guys

Philby

Blooded
so im not happy with the crown even though it looks right from the side ,...but a straight on shot looks way too small so ,.....re-vamping later tonight and i'll post any progress tomorrow ,....any suggestions would help ,...but I only have one pic of it so ,....chime in ,....lads