ElderPredator GFX Signature/Avatar Images

Discussion in 'Predator Fan Art' started by ElderPredator, Mar 4, 2008.

1. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

Here is some designs I have made, see what you guys think of them. Ill be working on more predator and alien ones as I go so come back later and give a look see if I have put new ones up yet, try to post more up each day. Also let me know any ideas you guys would like to see and Ill try to design it :(

My Artwork

Peoples Signatures I have Done

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  2. PredatrHuntr

PredatrHuntr Veteran Hunter

Awesome work...PM sent...

3. lordderak

lordderak Blooded

nice work dude, id love one LOL....... :(

4. REYALS

REYALS Elite Hunter

WOW!!! I like it! That is cool... I may have to send you a PM with some pics to work on for me... if you could?

5. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

for sure guys, just supply the images on your posts so i can grab them or just let me know what you would like and ill do the rest. Thanx guys for the awsome comments :(

6. PredatrHuntr

What I would like is to have a 2 vs 2 with the P2 and Wolf facing off against P1 and the Elder. Here are the pics:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  7. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

Hmmmm, might be abit tricky with all there heads but ill see what i can do. Also just put up a Alien artpiece :p...dam those aliens. lol

8. PredatrHuntr

This is kinda what I was thinking of and then my name either on top or bottom:

00000.jpg

BTW - I really like the font you have on yours. Even the color looks awesome. Can you use that for my name too?

00000.jpg

9. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

ohh I know what you ment the problem is will it come out good, thats the question :p. I can use the font I have and color if you want but I may change it just a tad so its abit different then myn. Just atm trying to figure out what I shall do for the behind the heads background :).

Here she is

hunter1kf3.png

hunter1kf3.png

10. PredatrHuntr

Can't wait to see what you come up with...:p

11. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

there she is.

I made another just to tune it up abit, so grab which ever you want. I would go with the one i just posted here now.

hunter1rv8.png

hunter1rv8.png

12. PredatrHuntr

Duuuude! Thats so wicked! I can't decide which one I like more...

It is possible to see them without the fade to white on the top?

THANK YOU so much for making that - you have some serious photoshop talent...

13. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

Hehe glad you liked man, I couldnt re-change it for you since i didnt save it sorries :p, Also put some new artwork up, working on another signature design YAY lol.

14. Jluck

Jluck Blooded

great sigs man! you really no ur photoshop.

id love one! :p

15. dark hunter

dark hunter Blooded

dude thats sick !!!. Pm sent !.

16. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

Thanx guys :p just posted another one up. THE CELTIC, hes one of my favs, but I will be doing my fav pred soon, the Scar. Gonna make it sickness. Then ill work on some more alien based ones problably a queen or something :)

17. dark hunter

dark hunter Blooded

dude thats sick !!!!!!! omg !!!!
    you are the best !!!!! holy crap !!!
    you work in this right ? if not get to !!
    Abe is my favorite fictional character too !!
    Thanks bro , much appreciated !!.

18. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

hehe thanx man, just glad you like it, unfortuneatly I dont work in graphic art, I wish I did but I dont. Iam actually an Alarm Installationist lol. Anyways glad you like it, I sure did. I wanted to keep the guy you had in your one you had before, figured he was the one you liked more :p

19. dark hunter

dark hunter Blooded

lol , yep abes my fave.
    Thanks again man !. Much appreciated !

20. dark hunter

dark hunter Blooded

what really surprised me was how quick you did it man.
    Even If I could that with photoshop it would take me at least a few hours , you did it in about 40 seconds lmao!.

21. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

Well when you asked I kinda plan things in my head, then my hands/keyboard do the rest and they both work pretty fast. Once I get the basic layout down then it just go's from there. Heheh yah 40 seconds, I was actually amayzed how fast I did yours.

22. PredatrHuntr

Love your work - you've def got some mad skillz...

23. dark hunter

dark hunter Blooded

holy crap man !. Thats awesome again lol.
    I won't bother you anymore , much appreciated man .

24. gofourindian

gofourindian Blooded

Love that Wolf Sig!

25. ElderPredator

ElderPredator Blooded

Yah it was my fav too, but Iam swaying towards the Chopper sig, not sure just something about it I love. Do you guys wanna see more Wolf designs?