EVA bio mask help

Discussion in 'Predator Costumes' started by SwedePredator, Feb 21, 2015.

1. SwedePredator

SwedePredator Young Blood

Have been browsing and browsing in the forums here but am unable to find any good help and tutorials about building a bio mask/helmet with EVA foam, even step by step videos are hard to find on youtube

also curious if anyone has done armor with eva foam?

Shogun likes this.
  2. VermilionHunter

VermilionHunter Unblooded

SwedePredator likes this.
  3. SwedePredator

SwedePredator Young Blood

read on Google that pepakura designer is not compatible with windows 7, does anyone know if any version is as I am only wanting a p1 bio-mask to try make from pepakura

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    Shogun likes this.
  4. Aurellius

Aurellius Unblooded

Pepakura is completely compatible. I’ve run it on vista, xp, 7 and now run it on windows 10

Shogun likes this.
  5. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

SwedePredator Yes pepakura is a good technique...I have done since 2 years almost costumes with EVA foam....first you need a foam cutter (Exacto, cardboard kniffe or simply scisors ) you will also need Foam lolllll now there is a variety of thickness, 2 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm, 8mm 10 and 12...etc...the most i use for huge armor stuff is 10 or 12 mm....then you have the smallest crafty foam (2 mm) wich is very handfull....you will need a glue gun with hot glue sticks, a heat gun for making your shapes (forging the shapes), Dremel for sanding and creating battle scars..........I tend to not suggest spray cans because of high risks. I prefer to suggest a airbrush....(acrylic paint)........ hope this helps

Jmen likes this.