Excellent site

and now for the Intro

I'm Paul Elder I live in Southampton U.k and have been a fan of the Predator for over 15 years. I was just browsing through google and
stumbled across a thread about Yautja and ended up here, and I'm glad I did. At this point in time I am sitting on my gf's bed playing Pred Concrete Jungle
Keep chatting and Happy Hunting

Sinister

Hunter
Ah! another Brit. Good show old chap, nice you could make it. Stick around, pick up some tips and get started on making your own costume and props. Loads of good folks here who'll help you out or point you in the right direction. Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions either seeing as we've all done it at some time, you're bound to get an answer.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Another brit here, welcome to the mad house, dont feed the inmates after midnight and never ever get water on them.

or maybe thats gremlins, can never remember with this nutty bunch

Macguyver

Blooded
Ah! another Brit. Good show old chap, nice you could make it. Stick around, pick up some tips and get started on making your own costume and props. Loads of good folks here who'll help you out or point you in the right direction. Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions either seeing as we've all done it at some time, you're bound to get an answer.

NOW JUST HOLD ON ONE MINUTE HERE!?!

The whole "Good show old chap" thing. ;) C'mon...Do you guys REALLY talk like that?

I THOUGHT YOU ONLY TALKED THAT WAY TO F%CK w/ THE TOURISTS!!!!

hehehe...LONG LIVE THE LEGENDARY BILL HICKS!!! B)

Oh yeah, while I'm at it...Does anyone have ANY idea what is supposed to be/mean???

Destroyer

Hunter
Oh yeah, while I'm at it...Does anyone have ANY idea what is supposed to be/mean???
[/quote]

Rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL)

kriker

Blooded
NOW JUST HOLD ON ONE MINUTE HERE!?! :rolleyes:

The whole "Good show old chap" thing. :eek: C'mon...Do you guys REALLY talk like that?
I THOUGHT YOU ONLY TALKED THAT WAY TO F%CK w/ THE TOURISTS!!!! B)
hehehe...LONG LIVE THE LEGENDARY BILL HICKS!!! :eek:
Of course not old chum.. us bally Brits do this all the time.. If we didn't speak with the upper tongue the american ladies would have nothing to drool over? wot wot?

heh heh... The english are rising ey?

^^

*Maybe overboard with the whole "wot wot" thing? hmmm... drool faster ladies!!! I'm on a ROLL!!!!*