Fan movie pre-prod - Need help

A

Aponehyola

Hi there

I've a project of AVP fan movie and I need some help to make 2 concept arts because I'm not very good in drawing.
So I come here because that where I think to find good illustrators who are predator's fan too.

What I need :

A predator's box where they put an alien egg to drop it on targeted planets.

A predator ship , I can't find good pictures of it.

Thanks a lot to those who want to help me in my project !

P

PMANDER

I have a drawing for a ship of my oun design..for a film project .but I cut the part from the script.

its yours if you what it.

Pete

M

MoviesColin

Aponehyola, if you need any adivce or ideas or anything, just let me know. I'm in the process of making a film, so I could help you a bit.

A

Aponehyola

Thanks a lot Pmander , it's an honor for me to have opportunity to use your work !

And thanks for your help proposition MoviesColin , I'll contact you if something blocked me .

For the moment I'm just starting the preproduction , I've begining an egg , the alien head , finding a major part of materials , I must achieve the script writing and finish to detail the story.

And I need a picture of this predator's egg box , I've some idea of it , based on the predator 2 ship interior , but I think some of the greats artists who are in this forum could give me a better version of what they think that this box could look like.

S

Shadow predator

I'll see what I can do for ya, though I'm quite busy in my personal life and professional aswell, stressed times lately...