Fanfics *shudder*

Discussion in 'Predator Fan Art' started by Montayva13, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Montayva13

Montayva13 Young Blood

ok, so I have been a little reluctant to post anything here on the lair, seeing as I feel my story really lacks in some departments concerning Yautja. So many of my friends shudder when I mention that I've 'started a new fanfic'...

But, if there is anyone else out there as weirdly like minded as me, and doesn't mind reading crudely constructed and horribly inaccurate (ok, so I may be exaggerating slightly) fanfics, then I'll just drop the link for my latest one here.

BTW, anyone who doesn't like the idea of Predators working with humans... dont bother reading >.< Pretty much what mine is about. Also, people who don't like the 'Predators' movie, then this probably won't be your cup of tea either, its set some time (many many years) after that. Oh, and one more thing... anyone who doesn't like the idea of Predator/human relations, well, turn away now coz there's plenty of that too.

Feel free to leave any feedback, its always appreciated, even when its constructive, it helps me improve my writing :) Keep in mind, this is something that was totally off the top pf my head, and may not be accurate as far as what already exists concerning Yautja history...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9868246/1/Scourge-of-the-Outcast

YautjaGrrl likes this.
  2. Zentha 1

Zentha 1 Unblooded

Ok ch. 5 down still reading  I promise if you leave this on a cliff hanger I..I dont know what I will do...maybe rage out on Dynasty Warrior's.

3. Montayva13

Montayva13 Young Blood

I love building up to suspenseful moments throughout my stories. :) I will warn you, I haven't finished writing this story yet, so if it happens to leave off at a suspenseful time before manage to update it, I'm terribly sorry! Usually I can get a chapter or two out each day though, so it's never long between updates

4. Zentha 1

Zentha 1 Unblooded

Ch.9 still going strong  I love how you pay attention to little things like the way the predator moves...I cant quite put my finger on it but I like when someone pays attention to how they move the mandibles ^-^ its little gestures like that  >-

Montayva13 likes this.
  5. YautjaGrrl

YautjaGrrl Unblooded

I like it!
    I'm on chapter 5 now, and I can't wait to see where this goes!

Zentha 1 and Montayva13 like this.
  6. Montayva13

Montayva13 Young Blood

I've taken a bit of a break over Christmas, but getting back into writing it now, so more updates should be coming soon :) editing just takes me so damn long!

YautjaGrrl likes this.
  7. ancientpredator

ancientpredator Blooded

Wow... very very impressive Montayva.
    The story is strong and exentric. And even the end is... uhm... unexpected but very good.
    OK there are some things in it which are... well not my style. But I think that your story is still in the draft style.

Btw you got a PM

Montayva13 likes this.
  8. Ragewolf

Ragewolf Unblooded

That was a very entertaining read so far. Definitely an unexpected interesting ending... Felt to me like a mixture of The Hunger Games with Predators thrown in as far as the whole survival thing goes. I'm interested to see how this develops.

9. DrFinebeak

DrFinebeak Unblooded

Lol. My friends always shudder when I say that i'm starting one too.

10. Zentha 1

Zentha 1 Unblooded

YOU get back to writing you * pokes with a stick*
    Come on I wanna read something!

11. Xeno Purge

Xeno Purge Young Blood

Is this finished?

12. MikaPred2

MikaPred2 Young Blood

Just read all 13 chapters in a single go. Solid characterizations and plot. Enjoyed the implied humors and teasing. So full props!

13. MewPuff

MewPuff Unblooded

GIVE US MORE! RIGHT MEOW!

14. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

While I'm not a fan of the Predator and human romance thing I have to say that the story is very well written!

15. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

Not a fan of romance with a yautja and ooman???......oh no! That's my Christmas wish!!!!!! I'm hoping Santa brings me the city hunter for Christmas!