Fellow Hunter Meets David Tennat

XilianX2010

Blooded
I came a cross this picture in a Doctor Who group on Facebook, and I'm pretty sure that the predator is from here, and was at San Diego Comic Con in 2009, from the video I saw on Youtube. :)

IMG_0661_zpsfd4d1b06.jpg

Now that really isn't the designer for lady gaga, I only shared this to see two of my favorite things in the world actually meet each other. :)

BrotherRed619

Unblooded
Actually that pic is not me. This one is. He was really down to earth and let me ask a ton of questions. Truly a wonderful person.  P.S. Sorry for the not so great quality had to take the pic with a camera phone.
david_zpsa8fa7bd9.jpg

XilianX2010

Blooded
BrotherRed619 said:
Actually that pic is not me. This one is. He was really down to earth and let me ask a ton of questions. Truly a wonderful person.  P.S. Sorry for the not so great quality had to take the pic with a camera phone.
david_zpsa8fa7bd9.jpg
Mannnn, I would start crying if I could even shake hands with one of the Doctors. They're such inspiartions to me :)

sulaco1967

Hunter
Really looking forward Big time to the 50th Anniversary.  After watching the Live naming of the New Doctor I just know that Matt Smith is going to be an emotional mess giving up the role.

Here is a Pic of My partner Ruth finding a Tardis in Glasgow and wishing David Tenant would come out..

WP_20130630_002_zpsf49e6415.jpg

Sean

XilianX2010

Blooded
sulaco1967 said:
Really looking forward Big time to the 50th Anniversary.  After watching the Live naming of the New Doctor I just know that Matt Smith is going to be an emotional mess giving up the role.

Here is a Pic of My partner Ruth finding a Tardis in Glasgow and wishing David Tenant would come out..

WP_20130630_002_zpsf49e6415.jpg

Sean
I'm pumped as well! Someone released a snapshot of the trailer, with Jon Hurt, Matt and David standing next to each other all at once!

And lucky you to find a TARDIS! Lol Maybe if she knocked repeatly, Donna would open up the doors and yell at her to stop knocking XD

lflank

Hunter
sulaco1967 said:
When I was in London, I looked everywhere I went for a blue police call box.  Alas, I never saw a single one.  :(