fellow preds

N

NightSlayer666

i have a very important question, there is a battle damaged celtic helmet on ebay that im looking at. I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on this thing. Is fiberglass good, does it look ok, that kind of stuff. The seller goes by gezeko his price is 129.99 and is in the czech republic its easy to findif you do a search for celtic helmet. Any intel would be app. thanx

S

Savage Yautja

I would contact Weaselflinger, (Mike) and see if you could get an original from him instead. He sculpted this bio from scratch and this does look like one of his. At least ask the seller where he got it and why he's selling it. Pump him for info if he refuses or has a lame excuse that should send up some red flags fast.

D

DIAVOLOBIANCO

i saw gezeko on ebay and everytime with a celtic, this is the 5 or 6 th celtic that he sells....
i dont' know what i can thing about him....

S

soul surfer01

I thought that he was relisting the same Bio because he was not getting any bids. And I assumed that was due to a possible re-cast, the limited ebay history, and the fear of International shipping? Im skeptical... but thats just My 2 cents.