female predator with boobs

predtrooper

Blooded
A couple of months ago I decided to make a female predator for my girlfriend, the original Intention being buy her a lycra a catsuit give it a spray and defiantly no latex and then spend my time and energy building the armour. Things when wrong the day the catsuit arrived and she tried it on for the first time. The problem was her big boobs the material just stretched across them to form a giant mega boob and also stretched from her boobs to her waist. So the first thing I did was to check out the lair to see if there was a way to get a more form fitting body suit and to be honest I could not find a lot to help me but there was a few other female preds asking the same question.so I'm now going to start posting my build from the last few weeks, it's not perfect it's been more trial and error and making it up as I go along so I hope you enjoy
 

predtrooper

Blooded
Day 1 the first thing I did was try to make a latex form of her boobs, I got her to lay on her back and then start painting on layers of latex on to her chest and with each layer dry it with a hair dryer in total we put on about 7 layers using a foam roller it took about 2 hours to complete and then we peeled it off. She had put on plenty of moisturising cream on first so once we peeled of an edge it came of easily
 

predtrooper

Blooded
20150301_191156.jpg
20150301_191311.jpg
Thisis what I ended up with, the reson I got her to lay on her back when I did it is so they be more uplifted and add some support in the final costumeI
 

predtrooper

Blooded
Day 2 Im going to label these as build days but sometimes they where more than a week appart. The next step was to try and conbine the latex boobs with the lycra catsuit, first she had to hold the latex mould on her and then try to put the catsuit on
20150304_193710.jpg
you can see from her face how much she was enjoing this
 

predtrooper

Blooded
The next step was to give her one coat of latex all over aanything let it dry with the help of a hair dryer
20150304_195907.jpg
you can see the places that the latex is not sticking to anything also i wrapped her up in masking tape aroung her middle like a corset just to stop her relaxing and keep stood up straight untill the latex dried
 

predtrooper

Blooded
Once it was all dry I then started cutting away any excess material that was not stuck to anything
20150304_201436.jpg
20150304_201443.jpg
now you can see the latex boob cast showing underneath and all becoming one suit
 

predatoj

Blooded
For safety sake I wouldn't do this. Latex contains ammonia. Life casting should be done with alginate or skin safe silicone.
 

predtrooper

Blooded
Day3 started to make some more alterations to the to the back as there was a lot of loose material from the shoulders to her bum to make it more fitting round the lower back
20150307_145642.jpg
20150307_150906.jpg
 

spgfx

Hunter
I like you idea of using the latex to create the spots of scale and some 3d details. I'm planning on making some templates from thin decal masking that has the spot patterns cut out. I will use this to mask off the morph suit and paint on some latex. Basically the same thing your doing except control the pattern with a mask.

Looks great so far. I'm still waiting to find out the best resin to cast the gauntlet. I'm hoping in the next week or so to get the 1/2 mask mold made and moving forward on that. I'm really looking forward to sculpting the bio for this mask.
 

predtrooper

Blooded
I thought about using a template and also thought about actually molding some scales in latex then sticking them on but so much of the armour will covrer them I just went for a quick and easy option
 

predtrooper

Blooded
Day 3 started adding some more layers of latex but looking at it we decided her boobs had ended up to far appart, probably because she was laying on her back when we put the latex on. So decided to removre a segment from the middle
20150409_004222.jpg
20150409_004222.jpg
20150409_010310.jpg
latexed from behind
 

predtrooper

Blooded
Added on a longer zip at the back to make it easier for her to get in and put some more blobs of thickened latex to make a sort of spine pattern
20150426_011335.jpg
 
Top