Female Predator

gettothechoppa

Unblooded
Here is a couple of pics of the almost finished product.  Only took Me and Pete 2 months to sculpt and build this damned thing.  But now that I see the pictures I'm actually proud we tackled this job.  Hope you enjoy the pics will post more soon.  Thanks Trellie

gettothechoppa

Unblooded
mk77x said:
it's list on ebay now,awesome work!
Thanks I appreciate it.  But it is my father who does sales.  I just do the work as the lackie/sculpter.  I try to stay clear of the business aspect of things.  I think I would lose the fun if I went in that direction. 

Last edited by a moderator:

oxtheii

Blooded
Yoink! this is super awesome :cool: I'm working on my own suit atm only I'm using a lycra suit.
I love the skin texture, very life like.

gettothechoppa

Unblooded
eaglewood said:
so they show minimal progress to get interest up and then say its up on Ebay??? 
I would be lieing if I said I don't care about interest or feedback.  Who doesn't like to have there hard work appreciated.  But my sculpting isn't money oriented.  And not once in my posts have I said it was up on ebay, thats not my thing.  But I am sorry my updates and responses aren't in a timely fashion.  I really don't spend a lot of time on the net.  Will try to have finished (completed) pictures posted soon.  Trellie

I know what you mean about feedback so here it is. First off, sorry I haven't commented on this in a while. This is just fantastic work. The paint job is beautiful. So about the head, have I seen that build here on the lair somewhere? I would really like to see the thread on that. Again, Great work