Finally done... my AvP contribution

P

PredatoRob

Did you feel cheated after watching the major motion picture Alien Vs. Predator? Chances are if you're a Predator fan, yes... you did. You came out of the theatre with a "Well, it was a cool movie... but the Predators... they're wimps?" After asking a few of my friends and my brothers friends... they wanted the Predators to win. Most of them were female believe it or not. Well, without further delay... I give you "CrackerJack". He is a seasoned hunter. He has hunted humans in the past, but lets face it, we're boring. So, he's dedicated his career to the sole purpose of hunting Xenomorphs. It's a lot more challenging, and the chance of fatality is increased ten fold. More fun, more skill... and a helluva lot more bad-ass moves. This Predator puts to shame every bad-ass move you saw in AVP. Hunting only Xenomorphs gives him the oppurtunity to broaden his skills and style. Take this picture, for example. His arm is pulled back, blades at the ready... seconds later he descimates the poor Alien... and I mean he owns it. How does he do it? Well, his moves are lightening fast-as are the Aliens- he knows when and where to strike. Not to mention he's not wearing any of that cheap-ass training melt-away crap armor. He's the business. This is his life, and he's got more Aliens under his belt than I have stepped on spiders... and I hate spiders. Ladies and Gentlemen, "CrackerJack"-

AvP3.jpg

AvP6.jpg

Arm detail. There's a vein in there somewhere-
AvP4.jpg

Alien Detail-
AvP7.jpg

Sorry for the size, but I don't have any software to edit images.

K

kithunter

i told you it rocked.. finally you posted it.

the name is even kickass. i really dig your drawing style

P

predator314

Rob,

These are incredible! If you EVER part with them send them my way! Are these drawings? They look so unique. I might have to have you try your hand at dremel etching a piece of plexiglass with a Predator to install in my PC for a window. it would look very similar to the look these drawing have. Almost a frosted glass finish. keep 'em coming you've got some great talent there.

Until then I plan to get an Epson 2200 printer and print these to frame and look over in more detail. My puny 15" monitor doesn't do these justice. However my 21" Viewsonic G810 might do the trick as soon as I recieve it.

P

PredatoRob

I just want to start out by thanking everyone for their replies, they mean so much to me.

Shadow Predator- I dunno where I would find a scanner big enough for this drawing... it's 18" X 24".

Mark- Yessir, this is a drawing. I used a Pentel .5 mechanical pencil for it, along with my other stuff. I'd love to send it to you, but my Mom insists(lots of yelling) that I keep it. I've never done any dremeling... but Im not afraid to try it. Although I'd probably find a way to *&% ^ it up unintentionally. Heh. Such is the way of Rob.

On a sidenote... I've chosen the Celtic Predator for my next endeavor, anyone out there got some reference pics they'd be willing to share? You should be able to get my e-mail by clicking my name. I've nothing to hide.

After that comes Gill/Chopper, you know... before he got himself owned and all.

Then comes something I've been thinking about for a while now... doing portraits of Lair members as their "Predators". Andrew, this starts with you. I hope I do ya justice when the time comes.

P

predator314

OK here it is straight from The AVP Book The finished elder and Chopper as he came to me known as by the crew in Prague.[url="http://
beautifuk work eh? And for Big Guns here is one that's erriely similar to your work.[url="http:// Is this freaky sweet or what?!

H

Halo Predator

Rob,

We are definitely not worthy! Damm dude, those drawings are awesome! Thanks for sharing em!

Tim.

T

The Hopkinator

Excellent detail there. The eyes are diffrent, looks great.

A

Akira Fudou xxx

sweet rob once again props to you dude. i couldnt see the other 2 pics besides the first one but i am sure they rule!!!!!!!!

S

Shovel Face Sharky

Awesome drawings. Wish I could draw like that. Makes me wish I'd had taken more art classes starting in 6th grade, when it was suggested to me. Can't wait to see some more

S

Savage Yautja

Quote:
I dunno where I would find a scanner big enough for this drawing... it's 18" X 24".

Mark- Yessir, this is a drawing. I used a Pentel .5 mechanical pencil for it, along with my other stuff. I'd love to send it to you, but my Mom insists(lots of yelling) that I keep it. I've never done any dremeling... but Im not afraid to try it. Although I'd probably find a way to *&% ^ it up unintentionally. Heh. Such is the way of Rob.
____________________________________________________-
Rob You might try Staples. They have a large format laser printer there that could possibily handle items this large. or Kinko's. Let me know if it's possible to get a reprint.

T

tjm023

Totally awesome!!!!
Excellent detail
Would love to see more of your work.

Tom