FOAM MUSCLE SUIT ?

inkmonster

Hunter
does anyone know of a company that makes a decent unitard foam muscle suit? i dont care for the mr incredible version that much the arms are a bit to large. im not looking for a bodysuit to roll latex on i want it to wear under my suit instad of just a lycra body suit. im finding most of the predator costumes being just latex need to have some foam backing or they wrinkle alot but i but i dont want to foam back it due to the foam absorbing the sweat and ruining the costume that much faster. i want something i can remove and wash if nessesary. if someone has a link or lmk what they think is a good one i would appreciate it.

roundhammer

Hunter
I plan on bulking up my suit with fiberfill or bits of foam, and then wear a one-piece suit under that to absorb sweat.

All you have to do is wash the undersuit, and the latex parts shouldn't come into contact with much sweat.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Buy a diving suit and a chest piece and then roll the latex. The suit will last for years and you can spray it down with a hose.

Savage

Hunter
Wouldn't even a thin dive suit, (I assume you hean neoprene), be awfully hot to wear especially with the latex coating it? Couldn't you wear a dive skin under the costume and slip off the costume and rinse it in the shower or with a hose and do the same with the dive skin?

inkmonster

Hunter
i thing the point as to what i want one of the spandex bodys suits with the foam muscles added to it has been missed completely. i plan on where it under my manders suit and i dont need to really bulk up the chest mostly the legs and arms abit just for some added support. so i dont want something overly muscular. i know i can just glue sheets of foam to the inside edge of it but that will trap sweat that will end up eating away at the latex. calvin god bless ya you had the right idea but 400.00 for a muscle suit and 110.00 for shipping not to mention it looks more like fat bastard then a muscle suit. lol. the manders suit didnt even cost me that much. i know there were some other ones posted somewhere he on the lair awhile back i just cant seem to find them.

Mr Fett

Elite Hunter
I just use one of those cheap muscle shirts from the costume shop under my Pred torso. Less than $20. The thighs I use an idea from Kithunter......got a pair of BDU shorts and stuff the cargo pockets and front pockets with pillowstuffing fiberfill. Then I have one sheet of normal foam cut to shape the front of my thigh and stuff those parts down the front so the thigh doesn't look wrinkled. I can remove and wash the shorts and the muscle shirt.