Following In Kithunters Footsteps Chrome Bio

Great work and a cool look!
How about building lights into the eye-area like on a Iron-Man mask.
With this and tri-lasers your bio would reflect all the lights, some kind of mirror-cameleon-effect ...
Is this the bio-model that was crafted from a foam-block?
 

Gardol2

Blooded
so awesome! reminds me of a cylon from ol battlestar galactica, maybe a larson chaser would look great on it?
 

eaglewood

Hunter
Okami-Skullcrusher said:
Great work and a cool look!
How about building lights into the eye-area like on a Iron-Man mask.
With this and tri-lasers your bio would reflect all the lights, some kind of mirror-cameleon-effect ...
Is this the bio-model that was crafted from a foam-block?
It is--I got it from Steve (Bonzrus)  I am going to do lights as well.
 

kithunter

Elite Hunter
lol...you didn't need my permission bud,  the original idea for the chrome bio was just that..an idea
I don't own it anymore than I owned this place.. it's for all to take and use for their own creation..

personally I dig the "imperfections"  it makes it more real if that makes sense
 

eaglewood

Hunter
kithunter said:
lol...you didn't need my permission bud,  the original idea for the chrome bio was just that..an idea
I don't own it anymore than I owned this place.. it's for all to take and use for their own creation..

personally I dig the "imperfections"  it makes it more real if that makes sense
Well now it belongs to you !!!  
 

Giles

Blooded
I've been away for a bit, life gets in the way sometimes, but good to drop back in to see that everyone is going at it still full throttle. It looks amazing. I would stick to the imperfections personally.
 

Tutank

Blooded
I love anything chrome. I think it looks great just the way it is. Nice job. I'm working on a ironman suit, that would make it look so cool.
 

eaglewood

Hunter
Giles said:
I've been away for a bit, life gets in the way sometimes, but good to drop back in to see that everyone is going at it still full throttle. It looks amazing. I would stick to the imperfections personally.
Andrew like the imperfections as well-- made it look more-- stellar so to speak.
 

eaglewood

Hunter
Tutank said:
I love anything chrome. I think it looks great just the way it is. Nice job. I'm working on a ironman suit, that would make it look so cool.
Im doing an Ironman as well and this for sure is going on it.
 

Maniak

Blooded
Nice man how did u get the chrome affect? What did you use... ive seen some chrome spray on stuff online, jst woundering if this is the same stuff...
 

eaglewood

Hunter
Maniak said:
Nice man how did u get the chrome affect? What did you use... ive seen some chrome spray on stuff online, jst woundering if this is the same stuff...
Imperial Coatings and Spectachrome--neither is inexpensive.
 
Top