For you kit builders out there

C

carlart

I was just cruising around the 'net this morning and happened upon a German site by the name of Space Art that has some Predator kits in it. Of particular interest are a couple of links at the bottom of the page which feature a skinned, hanging human corpse and a group of alien trophy skulls. I'm sure no pred kit builders will want to be without these 2 items.
Unless you've got English to German translation software, this site may be the only place to obtain these 2 items---don't know if they're offered domestically.
carlart

The link below does not take you to the aforementioned page---
you will have to click on "SciFi + Fantasy Modelle", then locate and click the "P" section from the alphabetical listing, where you will find the pred stuff.
spaceart.de/index.htm?Artikel/sw030.shtml

P

pirkleations

Very cool corpses!!

I imagine that they are 1/6 or 1/8 scale?

~DangerDavey

P

PredatrHuntr

SEITE NICHT GEFUNDEN

Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.

...er I mean thats what happens when I click the first Predator picture!

KingKiller

Unblooded
Hello

I was just cruising around the 'net this morning and happened upon a German site by the name of Space Art that has some Predator kits in it. Of particular interest are a couple of links at the bottom of the page which feature a skinned, hanging human corpse and a group of alien trophy skulls. I'm sure no pred kit builders will want to be without these 2 items.

spaceart.de/index.htm?Artikel/sw030.shtml
I know the website from SPACEart.
The right internet address is:
[URL="https://spaceart.de"]https://spaceart.de[/URL]

To see the Predator items go to:
"SciFi + Fantasy Modelle" on the left navigation
and then klick on "P/Q" above.

I hope you find it and I hope you like ist :)

Best wishes
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Supraman

Unblooded
Yes, it´s a shop here in Germany. But all things are toooo expensive.
I am shocked about.

Don´t forget 1,36 usd is one €uro.