Foreign Predator 2 DVD cover - AVP2 SPOILER!

Predrhone

Unblooded
Right so... how do they get this? Found it reported at PlanetAVP - it's the same Predator 2 SE DVD everyone else got, but the cover is the pred from AVP2! Compare the bios and see for yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:

MEANGENE83

Hunter
GOD I HOPE THAT IS WHAT THE AVP PREDS LOOK LIKE!!! CUZ THAT IS SO ABSOLUTELY BADASS IT PUTS THE LOST HUNTERS TO SHAME!!!!

THATS A COOL COOL COOL PICTURE EITHER WAY.

Sinister

Hunter
Yep that sure looks like the Pred from AVP 2. The picture looks excellent. I guess we now know for sure that they've dropped the body builder look and gone back to basics. Beating the lost hunters?? Hmm! I don't know Gene I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Robillicus

Hunter
That is one badass looking Predator, me thinks. I am excited to see some P2 influence with this one- bringing back the more tribal, urban warrior look. I'm also glad to see the return of the leaner creature as well. Way to go ADI!

Predator 2 he is not, but he sure looks like he'd fit in with the Lost Hunters.

Shitty script or not, I'm goin' just to see him in action. Gonna take a bit to get used to the helmet, but then again, it took me a while to warm up to what is essentially my favorite helmet - the P2.

leonardbullhock

Unblooded
At least he`s recognisable. I was shitting it that they were going to be all changed.( If thats right enough) ;) I`ll settle for that though