Fossil Bio ,......new Custom In The Works

Philby

Blooded
thats an awesome bio, wouldnt mind having one on my wall, great job Philby ,

thankys sir,.....keep an eye on the BST section soon ,......trying to get alot made before-hand that way there's not a long wait,.....
next up is a whole suit devoted to this style so ,.....keep an eye out for that one too ,....

:)

machunter

Unblooded
thankys sir,.....keep an eye on the BST section soon ,......trying to get alot made before-hand that way there's not a long wait,.....
next up is a whole suit devoted to this style so ,.....keep an eye out for that one too ,....

This an excellent looking bio. I would be interested in one of these if/when you start offering them

Philby

Blooded
o.k. will do,......i came up with a way more intersting paint up that i put on facebook also,......

i'll post updated pics in the BST section when i have enough to send out,....
should be within the week,.....still stuck on a few more zombie hands then i'll get back onto the pred stuff,...

thanks for looking guys,......glad you're interested in my custom bio ,...

Philby
high caliber tattoos
indianapolis

facebook------phil altum

Philby

Blooded
here's new paint up ,.......trick is painting the inside of the bio with flat black,.....through resin it appears a dark to light green slime fade,...
looks alot better in person ,.....but i like the effect alot more ,....

228800_263011893711416_100000078226663_1120860_2897648_n.jpg

295442_263011807044758_100000078226663_1120858_5898656_n.jpg

all for now,.......... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fayne

Blooded
K that thing is awesome. I've thought about doing a bio as a fossil. I want to have it stuck in rock and partially excavated. I saw the title and had to wonder.

Philby

Blooded
K that thing is awesome. I've thought about doing a bio as a fossil. I want to have it stuck in rock and partially excavated. I saw the title and had to wonder.
Right on thanks,....and yea i'd like to see your take on it,....
finally back on here so i can start producing things once i get everything done at once,....
stressful but i'd rather do it that way ,...factory line-style shat

REYALS

Elite Hunter
That is pretty damned wicked looking when placed upon a mask.

I like how you went with the "fossil" look on it. Pretty unique.

Philby

Blooded
thanks man,.....think it came out pretty good,.....did alot more shadowing and texture to the paint-up ,....i'll have to yank it off facebook and tag it in here,.....took time off so thats why it took me forever to get them done,......but now i'm back in the swing of things and have other stuff done too ,,....i'll post pics of everything later

068.JPG

066.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Philby

Blooded
ok ,....i'm finally done with quite a few things so ,.....time to put on BST section ,.....please look for them on there or check out my facebook under PREDATOR STUFF ,.......

facebook------ phil philby altum

Philby

Blooded
thanks man,.....still fiddling with paint and details but,.....figure i'll produce raw casts and people can do what they want to it,....
until i get the undermask made it's really only good to hang on the wall .....hahah

I received one of the bad-ass fossil bios from Phil and must say, I will NOT be painting it. It's just too damn cool as is and needs to be lit up from behind. Again, another project on the list that I'll never seem to have time to finish, lol...

Philby

Blooded
I received one of the bad-ass fossil bios from Phil and must say, I will NOT be painting it. It's just too damn cool as is and needs to be lit up from behind. Again, another project on the list that I'll never seem to have time to finish, lol...
hahah,....thanks brad,....you'll get to it at some point,....appreciate the hands btw,.....

tedious details were awesomely done,....once again,....dude,.....bro,....
still waiting on your update on the iron man helmet too there bud ,...( no pressure ) =)

Philby

Blooded
thanks guys,.....while i was at the tattoo shop paint room i found some oil paint thats water rinseable,.....????
never heard of oil paints being water based but whatever,......so alot of the underpainting is a dark brown hue,...
with tans and sepia over it in sections,.....hand painted the cracks and small details,.....

but it still being oil paint it took a week or so to dry to touch ,....
bad thing is it feels waxy when cured so it doesn't feel like bone at all,...
might mist on a satin finish and see where it goes,....

thanks for looking !!,.....more to come,....need to cast a few