Free P1 and P2 Posters for ya

K

kithunter

i had these in my images folder and thought it would be cool to post them up.
if you can print them out on a nice 8.5"x11" glossy paper. it would look nice framed next to your bio or suit. the type on the bottom is a little distorted but it will work for ya.

this way you don't have to tell people... "it's from the movie predator", how many times have i had to say that

Enjoy

poster-predator.jpg

poster-predator2-1.jpg

P

PredatoRob

Hey man, thanks for posting those posters. I just set the Predator 2 poster as my background. It rules. Sweet stuff.

LOL... a Thanksgiving release... that's funny. "Come and give thanks as your spine is being torn from your body". I remember watching the trailers for that movie when it came out... my Mom had to sheild my eyes from the coolness. Man, memories... goodtimes.

P

Predatweaker

this way you don't have to tell people... "it's from the movie predator", how many times have i had to say that

Below is from another message board, I posted a pic of my new bio paint job, just cause I thought they might dig it. Here is the second reply I got.

It looks cool, really Hollywood, but,

What the @#%$ is it, and what do you do with it?

Oh and btw here is a conversation that happenend last Halloween. When I was out and about.

"look it's Godzilla" (he was serious)
His buddy said "no you idiot!!!thats terminator"

K

kithunter

one of my favorites was always ...

"hey aren't you that alien from predator.."

on a technicality he was right, but it still made me laugh.

and i love it when people ask me to grab them by the throat and make pretend like my blades aren't real ... yeah that is my favorite

I

Ice1010

Awsome pictures I got the predator 2 poster but dont have it hanging up though need a fram for it.

Double sided 27 x41 poster.

X

XactoHazzard

I have this poster and it is a huge piece in my collection

Travis

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shovel Face Sharky

The Above picture/poster is cool, but I can't help but think of the caption, "Oh DAMN these high heels!"

D

drgnfyre4

I also like the poster depicted above. But I can't help but think he is saying "Look at my crotch dammit!"

R

RaptorArts

I like the picture above but also cant help but think hes saying...

I come billions of lightyears to this planet and all I get is this pathetic trophy?!?