Hunter
Fugitive predator mask made in resin.
if you want more details send me a message
Ask about shipping costs

2019-06-01 23.57.08.jpg
2019-06-01 23.57.30.jpg

Air Elmo66

Hunter
Defiantly not good!!! You spend your hard earn money to get this. Hell no!!! I feel for you brother. Get your money back :devil::devil::devil:

NeoKazama

Hunter
Defiantly not good!!! You spend your hard earn money to get this. Hell no!!! I feel for you brother. Get your money back :devil::devil::devil:

I want to clarify, this did NOT happened to me. That happened to a fellow hunter that wanted a helmet from this prop maker. So if he wants to keep selling his stuff here or around, he better do right, because all of us that work building predators will keep exposing scammers.

agh12

Hunter
First of all I want to clarify that I am not a swindler and I do not intend to swindle anyone.
The buyer at all times knew what he was going to receive as I sent him photos constantly and he liked the photos I sent him at all times.
I also want to clarify that I sent the buyer an invoice with partial payments, an initial payment and then a final payment when he will receive the products.
Do you think I want to cheat shoppers by offering partial payments to customers? It does not make any kind of sense.
I also want to make clear that I went with the buyer 100% transparent with him.
the package arrived damaged because of the post office, it was not my fault, I protected the package very well so that it did not suffer any kind of damage. I offered the buyer to make a claim at the post office since the package was insured and as soon as he knew if I was reimbursed some part of the money would be reimbursed to him for one of the damaged items.
and as for the quality of the masks, I want to clarify that I am not a professional and I have made these copies in resin with the highest quality that I could.
I have made more sales of this mask and I have not had any problem with the buyer, they have always been happy to receive a copy of my masks.

Screenshot_2019-07-03-10-59-21.png

Screenshot_2019-07-03-10-59-32.png
Screenshot_2019-07-04-23-08-57.png
Screenshot_2019-07-03-10-57-56.jpg

Screenshot_2019-07-04-23-07-37.png

Screenshot_2019-07-03-10-58-12.png

Screenshot_2019-07-04-23-07-18.png

Last edited:

Air Elmo66

Hunter
I want to clarify, this did NOT happened to me. That happened to a fellow hunter that wanted a helmet from this prop maker. So if he wants to keep selling his stuff here or around, he better do right, because all of us that work building predators will keep exposing scammers.
Yeah!!! I know Josh Im friends with him on Facebook and IG. Its depressing how things happen. Hope things can be smoothed out... We are all here to spread the knowledge and the love for cosplaying... :confused:

NeoKazama

Hunter
Agh12, I never called YOU a scammer, I said to do right on this.

Is described by your client the way that item was sent, not properly packed for what he says. The photos show the cracked bio, dents and thin cast.
The messages exchange that you are posting show your convo with a client, PRIOR you shipping the item but not the way the client received it. Which is the issue with this client.

I put that post here from Josh, so we can hear your side of the story and if it has to get fix, then do it if you want to continue doing business with all of us Pred-heads.

That's all :)

Shogun

Hunter
both of you are right as i can see..... Agh12 is right the box looks pretty messed up on the opening (receiving)..... I dont think it was agh12's fault and it happened to me sometimes that i received items from post office that were really messed up. I think this is really important to clarify that merchants and creators here do their best to make a living out of that. Communication is the key I guess....I had my lot of problems with shipping and moving to other apartments this year.... so please give us a break ;). If you really represent the Yautja community of cosplay replica,s you MUST know that creating is first a challenge and that people today want everything fast, not expensive and of quality..... but sometimes they tend to ask too much out of these criteria's. AND FOR GOD SAKE if it only a little crack ...damn repair it :( I cannot beleive people today..... kids that did not grown up PEACE OUT

agh12

Hunter
both of you are right as i can see..... Agh12 is right the box looks pretty messed up on the opening (receiving)..... I dont think it was agh12's fault and it happened to me sometimes that i received items from post office that were really messed up. I think this is really important to clarify that merchants and creators here do their best to make a living out of that. Communication is the key I guess....I had my lot of problems with shipping and moving to other apartments this year.... so please give us a break ;). If you really represent the Yautja community of cosplay replica,s you MUST know that creating is first a challenge and that people today want everything fast, not expensive and of quality..... but sometimes they tend to ask too much out of these criteria's. AND FOR GOD SAKE if it only a little crack ...damn repair it :( I cannot beleive people today..... kids that did not grown up PEACE OUT
Thank you very much for defending my work.
I have always been as transparent as possible with the client.
I'm glad there are people like you