For Sale Fully Painted and assembled Scott Marshall resin busts

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TRI LASER, Oct 11, 2015.

1. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Hi there. I am offering up fully painted and assembled Scott Marshall Predator RESIN busts. These are DISPLAY ONLY and you CANNOT wear them. It is full size 1:1 scale. I might in the future be offering Latex ones to wear so I will update the thread at that time. These are on a made to order basis only and I charge a commission on top of price for parts Plus shipping (I am in the UK so I will quote in GBP£££ only, it will be up to you to figure out conversion rates for your country). I only paint and assemble these busts. The raw parts you will need to order yourself from a 3rd party because I do not make them, and I will give you their contact details if interested (seller is in the U.S, and is very reliable so you can be assured of quality). Raw parts include resin head (with teeth,mandibles etc),dread beads, glass eyes,dreads, bone necklace,quills. I do not offer stands sorry.
    I have full permission from Scott to sell these, as the moulds were sold by him to my supplier.

These aren't cheap due to the amount of work that goes into them so serious inquiries only please. Busts can take up to a month or so from parts ordered to completion and there will possibly be a waiting list also. Full payment for my work will not be taken till the bust is completed and ready to ship. But I do ask for a small non refundable deposit to confirm your commitment. So if you're interested please feel free to send me a PM for more details, prices etc. (y)
    You can also contact me on my facebook page. TriLaser Art

Thanks for looking

P1 7457457.jpg P2 ppp2.jpg Elder 5674567.jpg
    And soon I will be offering up A Wolf bust too. wolf3.jpg

P1 open mouth 5476845666.jpg

P1 with attached bio helmet smaller.jpg

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

*drools*

3. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Well you can drool all over your own one if you want :p;)

LunaticNic likes this.
  4. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Have a bump

5. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Spots..

6. Ruprekt

Ruprekt Unblooded

Hope anyone who's interested in having a bust painted doesn't think these prices are too high. I'm painting my first P1 right now, and it's a long tedious process. In fact these prices are a bargain in my opinion.

TRI LASER likes this.
  7. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

I hope so too lol. Thanks (y)

8. NAVPRED

NAVPRED Unblooded

Abolutely great work!! B-E-A utiful!!

TRI LASER likes this.
  9. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Thanks a bunch (y)

10. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

This is amazing! Very talented!

TRI LASER likes this.
  11. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Thank you. Working on another for a customer :) Image2.jpg

12. Predhed

Predhed Guest

Hi there, new to the forums but after an perfect p1 costume for a long time .Could you possibly provide detailed pics of finished torso, legs,gauntlets etc and what you could accomplish with tri laser and wrist display in regards to lighting if possible .Look forward to hearing from you for a full suit firm price .Any questions please pm
    Cheers
    ivan

13. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

PM sent

14. Val Verde

Val Verde Unblooded

That is so freakin amazing

15. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Thanks so much (y)

16. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Bumpy bump bump boooo.. 4365e2.jpg

17. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Bump. This one is finished. Shoot me a PM if interested. P11.jpg P12.jpg P13.jpg

OldPredVA and LunaticNic like this.
  18. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

19. YautjaKShai

YautjaKShai Hunter

Beyond amazing. Wow.

TRI LASER likes this.
  20. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Unblooded

Without doubt the best P1 head I've seen, totally awesome! I'd love a full P1 costume to that standard one day... I'll start with the latex mask!

TRI LASER likes this.
  21. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

BumpBump

22. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Bump, anyone?

23. parkypred

parkypred Hunter

Please excuse my ignorance but who is Scott Marshall, his name keeps cropping up and I don't know why.....

24. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Thanks Wreav, couldn't have answered myself. ;)

yoshiwa1985 and Wreav like this.
  25. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter