FUNCTIONAL WRIST BLADES?

D

darkenism

Im planning on using a drawer slide to make my wristblades this year. It has a catch on the end of the rails to hold the blades in the sheathed position...i still need to work out a way to make them pull/pop out.

Anyone have a blade template that is large enough to print clearly? Also do any of you have tips on what/how i should make my enclosure with?

PLEASE HELP!

DSCF2707.jpg

DSCF2706.jpg

DSCF2708.jpg

DSCF2709.jpg

A

acerhater

I think I do at home. I will look later today after I get home.

D

darkenism

thanks dude.... and get this...my bud works at a steel yard and might be making me some real blades in exchange for my tattooing expertise...

D

darkenism

anyone else have pics of functional gauntlets theyve made? what kind of device could i use to make them shoot out? air pressure? Spring?

B

BurntKona

I remember mention of using a CD drawer mechanism, but don't know if anyone has followed that through to a conclusion.

D

darkenism

traced my blade designs on the steel today...i go on vacation tommorow...hopefully theyll be ready when i get back and i can show you all some pics.

T

TK 414

Hey,

so here are some animatronics for the gauntlets I made in the past.

Large P1 animatronic:

CIMG0732.jpg

DB P1 animatronic:

CIMG0909.jpg

AVP animatronic for Ruffkintoy gauntlets:

CIMG1114.jpg

Greetings Guido

A

alphatech686

Hey dude, here's a couple of pics of one I've been playing with. It works great. Has 10 inches of movement.
attachedpopups007.jpg

attachedpopups005.jpg

attachedpopups003.jpg

I

inkdoctor

i have one of guido's animatronics for db's gauntlets and i can tell you there worth every penny. they are built to last and the quality is awsome. to bad i have to sell my gauntlets to pay bills and make room for my new costume that allready has the gauntlets sculpted into the suit.