Genes Boar Drawing

P

PredatoRob

This is something I did for Gene. I took a whole buncha pictures of it before I mailed it off to him. I had a lot of fun drawing it because I got to use my imagination.

The middle image is of the Boar Predator all suited up in the same style of armor as the Hero; with the addition of a Samurais Katana strapped to his back. The Image on the right is of what I imagined him to look like without his helmet on. The "fiery" pattern was inspired by a combination of Spawn and Ghostrider. The image on the left was just a close up frontal view with the helmet on. I used a screen cap from the P2: SE and tried to make it as screen accurate as possible. That was before the actual helmet went up for auction, and all those awesome referrence images popped up. Anyhoo, what do you all think? The angle is kinda funny because I had the pad leaned up against my bed, and the fact I just can't take pictures for @#%$.

MVC-446F.jpg

MVC-453F.jpg

MVC-450F.jpg

MVC-444F.jpg

MVC-448F.jpg

MVC-442F.jpg

M

MoviesColin

Incredible! That is incredibly accurate! I cannot believe that! Man I wish I could draw like that!!! Good job, I'm postive Gene will be jumping for joy.

K

kithunter

excellent work rob, i dig the montauge you did with the piece.
your skills are getting crazy

AM

M

MEANGENE83

ROB - I cant thank you enough, and thats the literal truth!

And to anyone else out there, pictures of these drawings dont even come close to showing how AWESOME and detailed they are, the pencil marks DONT LOOK like pencil marks for christ sake!

IT IS FREAGEN AMAZING!

I am gonna snap some better pics of it when i get this bad larry framed up!!!

YEA DOGG!!!

And to anyone else who wants some cool drawings done by rob, drop him a line tell em whatcha want and he will do it up for a reasonable price!

AND BELEIVE ME - IT IS WORTH IT!!

GENE

S

Savage Yautja

Rob you have one hell of a great imagination bro!

R

reaperoperative117

wholly hell thats awesome, i hope to do artwork like that one day