"get To Da Chopper!" (Formerly Saturday Afternoon!)

Bronson

Blooded
Nice chopper you have between your legs ;-)
Looks like its a perfect day to go out for a ride,I used to love watching occ with senior and Jr paul then it went down hill after they made it big.!

Tutank

Blooded
Nice Bike. This is my ride 92 Springer only has 12,986 miles on it. Been trying to sell it, but nobody wants to buy. I'll just put it in the basement for the winter. Thanks for sharing.

IMG_0287.JPG

eaglewood

Hunter
Some freaking low life stole the tail light cover off my bike-- it was a Maltese cross. They had to break it to get it off-- I cant believe these little pussy assed people-- what a POS. Luckily I can make a new one for a temporary fix. And it was right in my own freaking driveway too-- I was in the shower.

Bronson

Blooded
Some freaking low life stole the tail light cover off my bike-- it was a Maltese cross. They had to break it to get it off-- I cant believe these little pussy assed people-- what a POS. Luckily I can make a new one for a temporary fix. And it was right in my own freaking driveway too-- I was in the shower.
******* scumbags mate,get some CCTV fake cameras or real ones outside on your drive,I'm sure the one you will make will great buddy ;+)

eaglewood

Hunter
as a temporary fix, I used some smooth-on clear resin and tinted it with so strong red color-- let it harden up, then cut it to fit the shape I needed, drilled the mounting holes and there ya go!