Going all-out

A

Ammonite Herps

Okay, I'll cut right to the chase. I'm not good with electronics so I wanted to know if anyone could give me extreme simple instructions or could point me in the right direction to get the following items created:

animatronic gauntlets (in & out, possibly extend)

working wristcom (countdown w/ sound, blinking lights, etc.)

animatronic shoulder cannon (possibly with tracking laser on tri-laser system)

animatronics in Predator mask (jaws & tusks move)

This will be a huge project for me, and if I get good enough instructions I may get into the business of making great Pred costumes!!

A

alkalilake

If there was one place to get all that stuff, we'd all be there. Your wallet had better be as big as your dreams here Dude. Good luck. (Ammonite Herps?)

P

PredatrHuntr

There is a quick and simple way to do that...

s0105150_enl.jpg

Realistically, there is NO easy way to do it, and you cant come here expecting people to just tell you everything that they spent a lot of time and research on. Plus, as a noobie to the forums, you shouls have a little more repsect and wait until you get to know people before asking a question like this...

A

Ammonite Herps

All I'm expecting is a bit of guidance. I'm not asking people to do everything for me. Maybe a few cross-references on past forums or suggestion on a good book to look at?

R

recoil1701

I don't know about the rest but to give you an idea for the gauntlets spring activated with a cocking lever on top to retract. simple mechanism wrist activated. as you bend your wrist down a button in the gauntlet is pressed upwards thus releasing the spring ,the blades go forward. to retract just cock it back like a gun.. and there you are!!!

Jesus

W

Wookiee Gunner

Unfortunately, to get everything you have asked for in a single suit is a Holy Grail for pretty much everyone here. I don't even know if all of those have been worked out yet.

M

MEANGENE83

As a note ammonite.

Dont take offense to what anyone here has said.
Simply hitup google and start learning about this hobby and ALL of its aspects.

D

Dragonskinstudio

i acctuly make everything on that list ...electronic lids count downs with sound animatronic masks cannons and working blades......no holy grail to it at all just takes quality time and some hard cash to build