Golden Jungle Hunter

Discussion in 'Predator Costumes' started by Wreav, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Hey all!
    So andrewRF came to me wanting a customised Hunter with an Avp style armour design. Which was gold and all sorts and it was really cool. I'm glad he came to me.
    So member gettothechoppa (Trellie) got together with Scott Marshall and I to make this happen. :)
    But little did we know that Mr Celtic Torres would play a part in the completion of the suit which should be done in the next couple days. From now on there is a cool butt flap which resembles reptile and crocodile skin which was given to us by Celtic. Now here is the picture and more pictures will follow as this build comes to its conclusion. :)
    From now on this will be the butt flap we use on future hunters

Here it is.

15995240_1194433207259661_933140899286222512_o.jpg

OldPredVA, Isubomo, andrewRF and 2 others like this.
  2. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Also we were told to match this helmet sculpted and painted by Casey. So this will all fall into place with that mask being the eventual bio mask for this hunter. Hopefully all works well and we can have another hunter patrolling cons and the streets

2760697179_6e99f6ded8_o.jpg

Grim, LunaticNic, Dillonusob and 2 others like this.
  3. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

A majority of the pictures will be posted on Monday. It's been rather hectic! But this should be done next week :)
    Scott's going to do the paint up so rest assured everything will look beautiful. Thanks everyone for your patience, I have also placed up a giveaway on facebook if any of you have facebook. It is on my page, happy hunting hunters. <3

I'll have updates for you on the various future projects one of which is
    Shiny Dome Xeno
    Some future fem pred
    possible elder :)

Isubomo and LunaticNic like this.
  4. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Andrew should be getting the suit in a couple days so we can see him possibly suit up and show off his new goodies. Painted by Scott Marshall and Trellie.

16229990_10154167810287703_1070043042_o (1).jpg

16251061_10154167972452703_936712306_o.jpg

5. Huntress

Huntress Blooded

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see mine up on the bench soon.

6. andrewRF

andrewRF Unblooded

7. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Bravo!

LunaticNic and Wreav like this.
  8. NeoKazama

NeoKazama Hunter

Outstanding!!! Is ready for a film.
    Kudos to all the guys behind this build. And congrats to Andrew.

9. Huntress

Huntress Blooded

Looks incredible! Scary and beautiful! Amazing creation. Hopefully you can make it to Toronto in September for FanExpo.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    Wreav and LunaticNic like this.
  10. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Glad everyone liked it! Thanks Andrew for those amazing photos. You really look amazing, I hope to see pictures of you at your local conventions you look killer. :p You may need a bandoleer in the future. 'hint hint' 'wink wink' ;) ;)

andrewRF, Isubomo and Jmen like this.
  11. Guandto

Guandto Unblooded

I've been offline for a while, been transitioning to a new location in my state. I get back on to look over the forums and I get my block blown off by this build. It's absolutely beautiful and I mean that. I have never felt such Pred envy. I can't wait to see the suit-up pics from the new owner. (y)

12. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

This. This is what this site is all about..and more..

Outstandingly Beautiful, Predatorium!!!! Kudos to Wreav and Team, and to Andrew for pulling off this sexy beast of a suit! :D

(y)(y)(y)

HunterCollector and Wreav like this.
  13. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Blooded

Fantastic Andrew, now you're ready to help some of us old guys take back the forrest!

Wreav likes this.