Gort bio?

I

inkdoctor

i think hes been making that bio for some time. i have his email at home but i cant give it out until i talk to him to make shure its ok. i dont know him well enough to be giving out his email without his permision. i will try to contact him tonight and if its ok i will pm you.

S

seknewb

That's actually me selling that. Been clearing out some space to make room for a "bigger" project. I don't know when Bob actually sculpted it. I got it from him maybe 3 months ago. It's a nice job, but not 100% accurate. If you have questions about it, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

A

alkalilake

I hear he's selling it for $250 unpainted? Is this correct?

G

Gorgo1969

If any one has info on where i can get a gort bio please fill me in with the info.... Looking to get all versions of bio's I have celtic, elder and boar.. but i want them all lol

GORGO
"I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED"

I

inkdoctor

i have one by a guy named darren harvey from england that i actually like better. both of them have nice features to them but neither are completely screen accurate. bagys looks more like the predator 2 version. and darrens looks more like the version they were gonna use in predator 1.

T

tjm023

p087.ezboard.com/fhunters...=317.topic

You should also check Darren's out. I like the shape and overall look of his. I think it looks more like the shape on the one the the pictures and screen caps. I'm working on mine now and I'm adding the hoses in the mouth area and reworking some other areas for it to be a little more screen accurate. Overall its an awesome bio though.

Tom

A

alkalilake

Bob's is taken right off the Gort model kit bio. I have the kit and it's spot on to that.