got my Daggers!

Shai tan

Hunter
My 3 Ceremonial Daggers arrived today from DangerDavey. I am very happy with how they turned out. The handles are painted up very nicely to have that aged ivory look. When I get the blades MirraChromed, I will post pics. As well, I will be looking at the design for a matching scabbard now. Thx muchly Dave!!!!!

DangerDavey

Hunter
I'm glad they made it to you intact!!

I still worry about those customs officials digging through packages an losing or breaking things!

Be sure to post up pictures when they are all shiny and sharp!!

~Dave

How do you MirraChromed stuff?, is there a some kind of paint or a sticker or what???? :) :(
I would like to know how to do it or get it done.

Thank you!

~SEC~

Shai tan

Hunter
It is an ALSA Corp product. Google it. And it is tricky to apply, and not to mention somewhat expensive. Fyi.

It is an ALSA Corp product. Google it. And it is tricky to apply, and not to mention somewhat expensive. Fyi.

No kidding...expensive. The learning curve is very wide, you will spend hundreds before you get it down. But, it is awesome when applied correctly to a bio, armor, blades, etc., nothing I've used compares. You can get a "Killer Chrome" kit from Alsa for about 150.00.

Sweet!! :(
Yeah, I had the Idea of making the whole Predator costume Chrome so it looks like your invisible.

It is a bit pricey too plus I have no clue if it even sticks to the pred Suit, because it may flake off.

well anyways thank you guys! :)

~SEC~

Ice

Hunter
Sweet!! :(
Yeah, I had the Idea of making the whole Predator costume Chrome so it looks like your invisible.

It is a bit pricey too plus I have no clue if it even sticks to the pred Suit, because it may flake off.

well anyways thank you guys! :)

~SEC~

I don't think that stuff will stick on latex. Maybe if you mix it will some other type of stuff that would make it stick. But then you don't know if it would lose it chrome effect.

Yeah it was just an Idea, If I work at a studio I could try the stuff out on a sample piece of latex and do all the trying out stuff to see want works, with out spending lots of money.

O'Well^_^

~SEC~