The Big Gunns

Heres the lastest progress pic. Its getting close now ~Mel
GH11.jpg

E

Evlash3

"mommy i want that for x-mas"

good lord.............

amazing..........
if you need a Quality controll official, id be glad to test out the first pull or two, to make sure its up to "bio helmet" standards mel,... ill even pay he shipping

T

TK3467

*counts pennies.

Hmmmm looks like I need to save a few more. Mel you can definitely count on my order whenever you are ready. For both most likely.

S

sinister70

I've said it before Mel and I'll say it again. "I love that Bio". I impatiently wait to see that piece completed it's gonna be gorgeous and you know I'm gonna want one.

Cheers

W

weaselflinger

That's a really cool design, and well executed. Great job Mel

J

JAILER1955

I love it. I'm wondering what it will look like under different lighting conditions and light angle. I marvel at your skill.

George

D

Darth Opacus

Dang mel, i love the progress.

Keep up the good work girl.

KEITH

D

DIAVOLO BIANCO

MEL........ a vampiresc bio.... Incredible!!!!!!

very very cool!

N

NibsFlibble

(on knees and bowing) I'M NOT WORTHY ...... I'M NOT WORTHY (conks head on the floor) ...... OUCH!!!!!

I'm counting my pennies now. I know I'll need a few more to get this exquisite piece of art!!!!!!

F

Fakenrite

Good grief that is AWESOME!!! Count me in for one... I can't wait till I get my coinage in January for the contract I am completing right now... Faken is going to do some SERIOUS Pred shopping

Faken

I

inkdoctor

wow thats awsome. i wouldnt mind getting one of those myself.

M

Mr Fett

Awesome. All these cool bios around now, and I'm still broker than crap!

R

RaptorArts

Mell If you keep pumping these amazing works of art out I will never get my bio started LOL. Im not worthy!!!! *bows 2 U*

D

Darth Opacus

MEL IS THE BEST

LOL, that looks freakin amazing, i await anxiously the finished product

KEITH

K

kithunter

what more can be said about this piece that hasn't been said already.

truly a great sculpt

AM

D

drgnfyre4

I have loved seeing the progress on this piece Mel. Looking forward to the day when we see it all cast up and painted, there seems to be a lot of detail that can be brought out in many different ways.

D

Darth Opacus

I AGREE!!! A must have for any bio maniacs collection!!!

Glad im getting one. It is my B-Day on Tuesday!!!!! Finally 21

KEITH