Gothic Hunter....new changes made pg.4

D

DIAVOLO BIANCO

Mel, in the "list" there is one for me...
do you remember?

D

drgnfyre4

Very nice! It is looking cleaner and more precise with each update.

P

PredatoRob

Wow Mel, that is looking awesome. It's a totally original design, and I love it. I hope mine is half as cool as that when Im finished.

Amazing work Mel!!

L

lookin4stuff

Wow--

Great helmet. I like it.

God!!! It's good to be back... I Freaking LOVE this place!!!!!!!!!!! How could I have ever left?

SC evil

F

Fakenrite

Good lord!!! I can't wait to see this finished off and ready for orders! Awesome work Mel!!!

Faken

K

kithunter

it's all in the details mel,

i was gonna post a pic of my gothic hunter next to it. but it would fall waaaaaay short.

AM

let's keep the peace gentlemen, we all don't have to get along I won't stand for any personal shots or hijacks of threads just to get a rise out of folks.

T

The Big Gunns

Andrew you should post pics of your bio.. its beautiful.

I won't stand for any personal shots or hijacks of threads just to get a rise out of folks.
Is the Sandman trying to hijack my thread? Time to break out the big gunns! ~Mel

K

kithunter

really you like my bio?i think it falls short of your amazing sculpt

and BTW i'm just trying to keep the focus on the bio sculpt and nothing lese

M

Master Yoda 54

Man mel.

that is absolutely amazing, keep up the good work.

I really can't wait to see the finished one!!!!!!!

KEITH

C

carlart

Mel, this post WILL stay on topic. Sorry. Your latest piece is nothing short of amazing. It inspires to me to try a hand at a bio at some point. But I've got so many sculpts lined up, I don't know when I'll get to it. Will this new bio fit over your new P1 mask with the open mandibles?
carlart

B

BurntKona

It really looks great Mel, I don't think an old goth like me could resist. Goth and Pred together. Perfect!

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks Carl..
You should try a bio when you have some time. You're cannons are very detailed so I'm sure your bio will be amazing. Rob has some really great drawings of some bios.. lots of mechanical parts that I dont have the patience to attempt- but Im sure you could nail it.

Yes my Gothic will fit on my P1. The mandibles arent really open or closed.. its more in between. ~Mel

M

MoviesColin

Oh wow.

See, whenever I try to sculpt something up, it either gets little to no replies or something bad ends up happening to the sculpt.... Dang.

T

The Big Gunns

These are the last shots I will be posting until this bio gets cast. It still needs a little tweaking but this is basically it.

Colin- dont get discouraged if people dont comment. If you arent getting a response.. then ask why. I dont always reply to all the threads.. but if you need me to give you a critique I'm always more then happy to. Just call me out. ~Mel

FinishedGH1.jpg

FinishedGH3.jpg

FinishedGH2.jpg

J

JediUsurper

It is a thing of pure beauty.

amazing details, puts me right off trying to make a bio hehe.

M

Master Yoda 54

Dang it mel,

Thats just not right,

What is going on? Am i awake? Someone pinch me. OUCH!!!! HOLY CRAP THIS ISN'T A DREAM ITS REAL!!!

Great job mel, can't wait to get that bad boy.

KEITH

C

Cassiopeia1979

that is absolutely beautiful...
all i know is I want one... I really want one... please?