Gunns P1... finished

T

The Big Gunns

Here are the latest pics of my sculpt... almost done! ~Mel

D

drgnfyre4

The only thing I can say is that my life cannot go on if I do not end up owning one of these! The facial expression is terrific and the texture is fantastic.

T

TK3467

..................What he said. Lookin very nice there Mel. He would fit right in with my others around here. Seriously though, you have got some serious talent!!

B

blk n blu dream

I have no words, other than 'awesome' which doesnt cover it at all. I'm pretty much speechless... which is a rare global event I'm sure.

(aka, QUITE impressed on the detail)

R

RaptorArts

WOW you sure know how to kick some ass on sculpting!
That is one of the sweetest looking predators I have seen yet! Asside from your Femail Pred that is. You have some serious tallent. Not only do you kick serious ass airbrushing you kick serious ass sculpting! I love that piece!

P

Praetorian Hunter

That is truely amazing

No word can fully describe your brilliance, so im forced to make one up myself, Scrumtrulescent. LOL, Will Ferrill aside, This is an amazing piece mel

I can only hope to oneday own one of your works mel.

Oneday mel,......Oneday.

KEITH

"What we do in life, echos eternity."

A

Akira Fudou xxx

damn mel that is sweet. it gets me excited and makes me wanna make another head. but i got to move on lol i need to make some anime suits

good job

P

philmar1962

Mel:

That is again, amazing work. I have not been on the lair long but your work has truley inspired me to work harder on my next pred suit. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks guys... and as for you Mr. StreetJudge..behave yourself

Here are some special dread rings Im working on as well. ~Mel
Rings11.jpg
Rings5.jpg

Alien1.jpg
Rings2.jpg

T

TK3467

Mel I don't mean to hijack your thread but I went to AE and havent been re-accepted yet.

R

RaptorArts

Damn mel you just are a sculpting freak! I mean WOW! Those dreads are awesome!

Oh and I cant seem to get into your forum either. Whats happeing?

T

TK3467

I believe those are dread rings bro. Just pickin. They look totally awesome. I may start with something small and easy like that for sculpting one of these days. Triton could use some custom rings. Mel does some amazing work and makes me want to learn more.

D

DIAVOLOBIANCO

what the hell!!!
fantastic work my friend i don't have words to descrive... fantastic

B

BurntKona

A fantastic sculpt. The texture on the skin is fabulous. I'm loving the detail put into the dread rings, too.

T

TKPRED

Once again Mel we are simply NOT worthy!!! Sigh!
Stunning work!!
Neil TKPRED

P

philmar1962

Mel:

Would be very interested in getting your mask as soon as you have pulls made. Also, the dred rings. I would like to use it for my next suit. PM me if you can. If you need my email let me know. Again, amazing work!!

Phil