Guyver Helmet

movieman

Blooded
I have just finished building the Guyver Bio helmet, I found a number of unfold's online all very messy to build from, so I decided to re unfolded it... many have been more parts, but it helps with the detail of this helmet..... anyway the proof of the pudding is in the picture below.

guyver.jpg

Just needs some more detail adding and a paint job..... and yes it can be worn.

Hope you like it.

Crazyk187

Blooded
That thing is so awesome... would you be open to sharing the pep file I would love to make 1.... I would really really really really like to ride my motorcycle down the street with that on lol! !!!!!!!!!!!

xdmray

Elite Hunter
you're showing your age with sayings like "proof is in the pudding". :)

man i bet that was a bitch to do. looks great though. looking forward to seeing this progress.

Nintendude

Blooded
I see someone found my old file, lol. I thought that thing was gone from the internet after the bad unfold I had a friend of mine do of it for me, but you have guts to unfold and build that I did'nt think anyone would make one. Movieman how would you like to try and see what you can do with all my Robocop files? I keep meaning to unfold the parts one of these days but I can never find the time.

Crazyk187

Blooded
I see someone found my old file, lol. I thought that thing was gone from the internet after the bad unfold I had a friend of mine do of it for me, but you have guts to unfold and build that I did'nt think anyone would make one. Movieman how would you like to try and see what you can do with all my Robocop files? I keep meaning to unfold the parts one of these days but I can never find the time.

Hey is the backpack file that he has yours Originally??? I thought he said it was Pm me I wanted to ask you a couple questions about it I am currently trying to put it together..... thanks

movieman

Blooded
There seems to be a lot of your old stuff floating uncredited around the net.... :) I just love unfolding them as they are normally items everyone wants but never got unfolded by anyone.... I just do what i can and leave it then for others to smooth out the unfold if they so wish.

I will give the Robocop a go if you need them unfolded.... I just add them to the queue of stuff I am doing at the moment... but it will get unfolded and then I will give a link to download it from :D

Crazyk187

Blooded
Movieman do you have the unsloppy guyver pdo file........I found one online but it is all over the place. The one you made off the pic you posted ????????????????????

Nintendude

Blooded
Here you go Movieman, have fun but most of the parts need some kind of 3D correction needed in one place or another. Unfortunatly back in my younger days I created a ton of pepakura files, now I have carpal tunnel in both wrists and arthritis in both hands so doing unfolding is harder to do these days and takes me longer to produce a file I now have a website though www.pepakuracollection.wikia.com I'll be fixing and updating some of my older SW works over time where it was'nt a good unfold and I'll be re-doing the unfold here hopefully soon like the Snowtrooper and Clone stuff.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3E9VOKOT

I love the simplicity of G1, but G3 does kick some serious ass. Someone should do a guyverpred (which ive been saying for years )

Uratz

Hunter
I love the simplicity of G1, but G3 does kick some serious ass. Someone should do a guyverpred (which ive been saying for years )
Guyver Pred has been done by several Artists over the years. Its such an awesome idea.
Also you have to think of the Irony of this idea. Guyver has been made into 2 live action movies by who else? STEVE WANG!!!
Needless to say the man also did some work on the Original P1

I've been brainstorming with another member here Zanrous about a GUYVER Pred design.
I've done some writing on a story as well.
The next step is to finish it and shop the concept around maybe show to Steve himself?

Now Thats a Crazy idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice

Hunter
Damn Uraz you should make a guyver Pred helmet. That's kinda like your style, shouldn't be hard for you to make. Would buy one of them from you if you made one. Those pred guyver pictures are awesome.

Uratz

Hunter
Damn Uraz you should make a guyver Pred helmet. That's kinda like your style, shouldn't be hard for you to make. Would buy one of them from you if you made one. Those pred guyver pictures are awesome.
Dude, did u guys put spy cameras in my studio? I actually drew a bunch of sketches and its in the plan for the new studio this year.
Right now I'm just learning the aesthetics of the Guyver style and will apply it to the Predator shape.... busy busy.

wulwhite

Blooded
Dude, did u guys put spy cameras in my studio? I actually drew a bunch of sketches and its in the plan for the new studio this year.
Right now I'm just learning the aesthetics of the Guyver style and will apply it to the Predator shape.... busy busy.

Go for it Mike Master!

Crazyk187

Blooded
Awwwwwww damn Im gonna want one... Just sucks its gonna be like 300$.... :) ;)

I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR THO.............................................................................
.............................................................!

Guyver Pred has been done by several Artists over the years. Its such an awesome idea.
Also you have to think of the Irony of this idea. Guyver has been made into 2 live action movies by who else? STEVE WANG!!!
Needless to say the man also did some work on the Original P1

I've been brainstorming with another member here Zanrous about a GUYVER Pred design.
I've done some writing on a story as well.
The next step is to finish it and shop the concept around maybe show to Steve himself?

Now Thats a Crazy idea :devil:
Thanks for the images Mike, I had seen the first one. The second one is amazing!!! The Guyverpred concept is really interesting. Imagine considering how the bioboosted armour enhances a human, how much it would boost a predator. I would love to see your sketches and stories. Bonehunter vs guyverpred :) I love the two live action movies, although the first is really corny. I enjoy watching the fight scenes and the creature designs. Its actually how I got into the Guyver, flicking through late night TV I seen the fight scene in Dark Hero where he is in the forest toward the end by the lake and takes out the zoanoid by snapping his fingers, slicing him, then crushing his skull. Damn it im going to have to watch it tonight. Im sure Steve Wang would love to see that his work inspired a concept of your own

Totally agree Ice, it would suit Mikes style perfectly. And I would 100% purchase one no hesitation! But sell it to me first Mike ;)