HALLOWEEN 2006

K

kithunter

Let's hear the plans,

Costume plans Pred or non Pred related, decorations, contests. anything going on special this year?

let's hear what's going on.

for me i'll be doing the typical marathon suiting up,

Chiller theater
www.chillertheatre.com/

NYC halloween parade( biggest one in the country)
www.halloween-nyc.com/index.php

there are some local contests around, i'll be hitting those as well.

remember if you go to a contest, try to pick one that has catagories, sexiest, best overall, it sucks losing to the chick in the thong.

the pred suits usually win

S

Savage Yautja

I'm nearing completion of my homemade Bender costume from Fururama. Just need the dome to arrive so I can attach the antenna and glue it to the rest of the head. A few rivets in the chest and a knob that locks closed for the opening door. Some props installed, beer bottle, cigar, knife (kill all humans), maybe a bendable pry bar since he is a bending robot. Finishing up the feet right now. He'll be about 7' tall with the antenna. I'll post pics when I get him together. Should be fun.

P

philmar1962

Kit:

1st I will be appearing at my daughters school Fall Festival on the 21st of Oct. Arriving in the Sherriff's Helicopter with some Deputies.

Then I will be hopefully going to a few costume parties here in town and of coarse roaming the neighborhood with my daughters on the 31st.

K

kithunter

Please make sure there is footage of da chopper ride. sounds like a blast

P

predmaniac

My girfriend is organising a a Hollywood Movie Theme night on the 13th in a local bar as a warm up for halloween, so will be PRED for that to iron out any costume issues, a few pals coming in different costumes to add to the night.
Halloween weekend will be several costumes, Jango Fett, Predator and maybe Han Solo if its finished in time. So gona be busy busy busy, will post any pics of course. Getting excited already, yippeeeeee.

M

MEANGENE83

I will be going as a zombie. Mask made by Pirkleations!!! THANKS GUYS!!

The suit is nearly complete and i will post pics of the finished product on mr first outting scaring people.

Probably gonna go down town the weekend before halloween and then walk around halloween night.

MeanGeneZombie06.jpg

M

Master Hobbs

i will be going as a pred. i will show some teaser pics in a bit

T

The Mortal Immortal

I will be going as the creature of the black lagoon. Suit sculpted by DB studios.
cwhole.jpg

T

The Big Gunns

I had to leave my new suit behind in a/c storage.. so I'm trying to finish my batgirl suit.

B

BOUNTY HAUNTER

Here are my indoor and outdoor costumes for this year...

I'll be out with the trick-or-treaters on Halloween night. It's the only faithful way to properly spend my favorite night of the year. Nothing compares to the looks on childrens' faces when you go out in a really neat costume. That's what it's all about. But I'll be doing all of my other annual activities...hitting about a dozen different haunted houses, pumpkin' pickin' at the farm, etc.

Unfortunately I can't enter any costume competitions due to the fact that most of these things are held in bars or clubs and I get homicidal whenever I smell booze.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MEANGENE83

hey bounty haunter, where did you score that awesome hallween myers mask? I have been looking for one for a long time, only ones i can find are DON POST versions, which ... well you know what they look like!!!!

Any help is appreciated. I need one for my budy for halloween.

B

BOUNTY HAUNTER

Then I guess you haven't been looking very hard. At any given time, there are more fan-made Myers masks floating around than any other character in the mask collecting community. Just look on ebay.

...but if you need a sampling of just how many different Myers masks are out there, just browse through the gallery over at MichaelMyers.Net and jump to an album...

Michael-Myers.net Mask Gallery

There are so many versions it's kind of ridiculous. Halloween fans are obsessed with Myers.

The mask on my mannequin display is called the "Psycho", sculpted by Justin Mabry. It was clay pressed off of an actual '75 Kirk, so I think it's the most film accurate H1 mask that anyone has done...

I don't think Justin makes them anymore, but they still pop up on ebay from time to time. Expect to pay $300 and up for one, though.

Hope that helps.

M

MoviesColin

Once it's complete, I'll post pictures of my budget Freddy.

R

RaptorArts

Im working on a killer costume but unfortunately it wont be finished in time. Its a 7 foot tall "Anthropomorphic" Velociraptor with huge dragon armour all over him. He will be carying a battle ax that will make a giant envious. But thats annother story LOL

Heres a current picture of the mask i am sculpting. And yes thats the maquette of the costume behind the mask

P

pirkleations

You'd better!!!!

OCP's reputation is riding on you!!!

~DangerDavey

A

alpha pred

Everything under the sun is being done to get BROLY finished by halloween!!!!! The planet destroyer....

p1010119.jpg

P

ptgreek

Hmmm... the choices this October. Let's see? on my plate right now are my Hybrid movie/comic Wolverine ( movie suit with all black cowl and white eyes) My blackhole trooper, Boba fett, my new riot cop suit...aaannndd...My trusty, but newly re-vamped DB P1. I'll get the camera out as soon as these projects are done and I clean up my work area.

B

Bathunter

I'll be going out as the Hulk, Logan will be hitting the streets as a "were-bat"
BH

DC-disc421.jpg

MVC-005S22.jpg

MVC-005S21.jpg