hands and feet

S

Shataan

Well, I was scanning thru the forum for any good reference shots. So I prolly didn`t read everything I saw. Tho, I am sure I read your thread and just didn`t remember it was your shot.

At any rate, I will have to get used to the underground communication railway here. lol Myself, I am more of a straight shooter. The quickest way to a destination, is a straight line for me. So, if anyone talks to DB, please mention I may be interested in his hands and feet for me? Thx.

P

ptgreek

Ha ha ...straight shooter wants to pass a message..ha ha ...no direspect..I just found it funny! Shoot Daniel a PM...he's good at getting back to you

S

Shataan

hehhhe Actually now that I reread it, it is pretty funny.

D

Dragonskinstudio

i make way better then those hands and feet but for an AVP suit

S

Shataan

Heyas Derek? Will your hands and feet be nice thick detailed pulls? Being that I am making the AVP suit, I prolly should have just ordered from you. I have a size 10 foot, and it would be nice if the feet were on the roomy side as well.

P

ptgreek

Cant speak for everyone else, but Dan has always been great about getting back to me. Hope everything has worked out with your hands and feet...make sure to post some pics when you get them

K

kithunter

Shataan, just wondering if the deal you set up was with daniel bravo or art? there needs to be a seperation of the 2 since both do their own thing.

just wondering.

and art i would ask that if you are dong your own work..please represent that and not pitch for daniel. i don't mind it now and then but it's getting a little out of hand this whole DB and thing. Capish?

AM