Happy Birthday Ink

carlart

Hunter
Happy, Happy, Joy, joy!
Merry Birthday! Just remember--it's only another number. It's how you feel that counts.
Make a Wish...

carl

inkmonster

Hunter
thanks guys, allmost didnt think i was going to get to see this one. last week i thought i was having another stroke or heart attack. had to stop on the side of the road 6 times on the way hokme from work kept breaking out in a cold sweat and felt like i was going to pass out. by the time i got home my jaw and right arm was hurting and then went numb. i was down for 5 days, going in this week for some tests and taking this whole taking care of myself and trying to relieve stress serious now. just lost my mom on thanksgiving to heart failure and a close friend this week. but i made it and hopefully i can enjoy another 40 or 50 more birthdays.

carlart

Hunter
Holy sheep dip!
Dwayne, sounds like you're living the life of Job lately. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I can't even imagine what you've been through. Then to top it off you have some kind of spell like that---Thank God you're still with us. When you find out what it was that got you the other day, please let us know. CRAP!!!!!
carlart

kithunter

Elite Hunter
happy belated birthday dwayne,

you take care of yourself, cause there ain't no do overs.

Plus you have yet to finish your 2nd suit and your 3rd and your 4th

Peace

AM

inkmonster

Hunter
4 suits what are you crazy andrew? im not shure i'll ever get number 2 done. well carl the doctor said that waiting on your new armor is what caused all my stress, and contributed to the heart problems. LOL just thought i'd try to find some humor in all of it. i'll be fine just need to make some adjustments in my life.

Germanhunter

Blooded
Hey Dwayne,

what should I say that not was said before lol. Happy birthday to you also from germany and all the best for the future.

Greetings Guido

carlart

Hunter
Hey Guido, you're still out there! Haven't seen you around here in a while. When I get the right type of rubber this time, the parts will be just what the doctor ordered for the ink doctor.
carl