HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Hunter's lair 4 years

K

kithunter

amazing all the infomation and members that have passed through these halls in the past 4 years....

for all the good and the bad the drama and the praise we all get and give each other... i love this place

Happy birthday to us all

poster-predator.jpg

T

The Xcalibor

it has been a great place for info and to make several friends. Thank you andrew for creating this masterpiece and thanks to all for keeping it going. Here's to another great 4 years!!!

KEITH

M

Maverick118

You are jesting right? Four years wow doesn't time fly, who would have thought it when I started this pred lark back then that I'd be making full costumes and working on movies and actually being commissioned to make stuff. Time sure does fly and things do change, but there's one constant the lair remains one of the best boards out there for research and and advice. Thanks Andy for creating such a cool place to hang

P

pirkleations

HBHL!!!

(Happy Birthday Hunter's Lair!!)

~DangerDavey

M

Mr Fett

Wow, doesn't seem like that long. Great board, Andrew. We all love it and you gotta keep it going. Happy Birthday to the Lair !!!

5179Brian

Heres to another 4 years. It`s not something that should be allowed to just `fizzle out`.

S

sinister70

I've been here for 2 years and it's still a great place to hang out. Lets have many more.

Cheers

Y

yautja clone

WOW ! 4 years already... I came stumbling in the door on 12/25, less than a month later and there was only about 6 members then. Man, it sure has grown over the last few years. Hope its around for many more.

P

philmar1962

This place has been an awesome home for us Pred fans!! I have been chiming in for just over a year now and it has been a great place to make friends and a great escape from the everyday stress. Kit I hope you keep on keeping on and we all have a Lair for another strong 4 years...and then some.

S

STEVE0671

Happy Birthday Hunters Lair! A place I'll always come back to!

T

tommynator1024

Yeah, I do have to say, what an amazing place!!

It's been an incredibly rich resource for me. When I came here, I didn't know **** about prop-building or where to start and what materials to use. All I knew was that I'm talented enough to succeed with proper instructions or ideas, and this place has given me all the ideas I ever needed! Thanks for that!

P

PMANDER

4 years...man i remember when this place had 5 people..andrew you created a wonderfull place for people to be creative.

where does the time go?

happy B-day to the lair!

C

CyberPred

Holy **** 4 Years.

Can't Be.... Well Happpy 4th.

Cary and Tina

R

RaptorArts

Wowza! Thats a long time also my favorite # heheh I guess that means I came in a year after the lair started. Cool!