Happy Hunter Returns

supa troop

Blooded
Hey guys,
i was a memebr way back when the forum first started and the site looks better than ever, KUDOS TO THE STAFF

i moved home and lost a lot of my details but im glad ive found my way back and looking forward to meeting up with old members and new.

first thing i need to do is find the details again for King Jamie, CAN ANYONE HELP

ATB

Simon

Faken

Hunter
Hey guys,
i was a memebr way back when the forum first started and the site looks better than ever, KUDOS TO THE STAFF :eek:

i moved home and lost a lot of my details but im glad ive found my way back and looking forward to meeting up with old members and new.

first thing i need to do is find the details again for King Jamie, CAN ANYONE HELP

ATB

Simon
Hi Simon, welcome back

Yeah Jamie has been incarcerated for some not-so-nice stuff.

Dan

supa troop

Blooded
holy cow

i absolutely had no idea, guys ive been out the loop for so long so please if possible im after a Pred Bio v1 not the small uk version so any help would be appreciated.

i am really shocked

Glad to see you made it back Simon

In fact I've not been around myself for a long time and just had to re-register after the board move

supa troop

Blooded
Glad to see you made it back Simon

In fact I've not been around myself for a long time and just had to re-register after the board move
Twice in a week Paul, youll have people talking.

i forgot to ask you something when i saw you last shoot me a mail when you get the chance tk0282@btinternet.com

thanks