Has anyone .....

DangerDavey

Hunter
The photo looks good, but trust me, the actual items are pretty low-quality, mass-produced pieces of cr....

Well...I think you know what I mean.

Don't bother, unless you plan on doing some serious alterations to the size of the hands and the gauntlets.

What ended up working for me when I was on a tight budget was to take latex finger extensions and build them onto a pair of driving gloves. Then I matched the color of the fingers to the rest of my suit. The gauntlets may be easier than you think. You could kit-bash some large super soaker guns for some decent-looking gauntlet hardware.

~DD

kriker

Blooded
When I stumbled across the wonderful world of Predator costumes and props before finding these forums I googled it *sadly* and i found these products... 20 pounds for a mask... Was looking at the tackyness and passed out ^^

They arnt bad though if your wanting them immediatly.. but your better making something that fits your own wrist...

Macguyver

Blooded
THEY'RE CRAP!!! HORRIBLE, CHEESEY, MASS-MADE CRAP!!!

I bought a pair of them from a Halloween shop last year, only because I needed some type of hands for my costume...& I returned them within a week!!! They're so damn large that if I'd used them for my suit, they would've made it look more like a cheesey cartoon character. The only way they'd actually fit anyone is if you're literally 7-8 feet tall & have hands & forearms the size of a pro-wrestler! DON'T WASTE UR $!

Last edited by a moderator:

ANUBIS

Unblooded
I had a pair and yes they do " S&^$^#$@K" I wore them once and they riped just getting my knife out of the sheath.. don't bother................ ask around someone has a pair i'm sure