Heads up

I get my resin and stuff localy here in Atlanta this is THE collest and most knowlegeable guy I've ever spoke with about supplies and what not when it comes to this hobby. If you have a question he can answer it. Anyway I thought I would pass on this e-mail I got from him. All his infor is at the bottom, I suggest ordering from him next time it's time to stock up.

THE ENGINEER GUY…GOES HOLLYWOOD.

Yes, we have lights, action and a camera. The results are DVD’s. (No, we are not filming The Mother Theresa Story starring Paris Hilton in black and white/wide screen. And… The Engineer Guy is not in front of the camera as He is much to shy or He was not ready for his close-up).

We are featuring four DVD’s each of which give you a new slant on mold making/casting as well as life casting.

PRESENTING…
• AN INTRODUCTION TO MOLD MAKING AND CASTING DVD
This will introduce you to the basics of mold making and casting. This is presented in an easy to understand format and will show you
Materials available for making a rubber mold or any original model
How to select a mold rubber for your project
How to prepare your original model for mold making
How to use mold rubber so that it cures properly
Casting materials available for making copies of your original model
AND much more…
PRICE: $19.95

• INTRODUCTION TO MAKING A BRUSH-ON RUBBER MOLD DVD
Learn the basics of reproducing detail from a three-dimensional model by making a brush-on rubber mold with easy to use Brush-On 40 mold rubber. In an easy to follow format, you will learn how to properly prepare your model, mix and apply layers of mold rubber, apply a support shell over the cured rubber, remove the shell and mold from the model and casting into the mold to make an exact reproduction.
PRICE: $19.95

• LIFE CASTING WITH ALGINATE AND SKIN-SAFE SILICONE
Now, there are two (2) available…one with NUDITY and one without nudity. (Please….The Engineer Guy is tasteful!)
This DVD covers the essentials on life casting using Alja-Safe alginate and Body Double Silicone Rubber. With over 90 minutes of step-by-step instruction this DVD will show you:
Use Alja-Safe alginate to make a mold and casting of a hand
Use Alja-Safe alginate to make a mold and casting of an arm
Use Alja-Safe alginate to make a mold and casting of a face
Use Body Double silicone rubber to make a mold and casting of
a female torso (this is the one with the nudity, it is not on both
DVD’s)
Use Body Double silicone to make a mold and casting of a human
head
SPECIFY WITH OR WITHOUT NUDITY!
PRICE EACH: $19.95
THE ENGINEER GUY
1439 Mayson Street NE