Heavy Weapons Wolf Predator 1:1 Armor build (3d modeled)

laellee

Unblooded
Hey there, first post on the Predatorium, thought I'd share progress on a project and hopefully get some feedback.

My endgame is a complete 1:1 Wolf predator, the heavy weapons version from AVP:R, wearable but primarily for display. I've been pulling references heavily from the Hot Toys sixth-scale figure, beats the heck out of screen-grabbing from action scenes with all the detail the armor has.

Hot Toys figure:

The first area to tackle has been the hard armor itself and accessories, those pieces being the most-labor-intensive for me. I'm a 3d artist by trade (and by no means have the space or skill set to hand-sculpt those parts), so 3d modeling and printing works out best to get those pieces going. I model the individual bits right onto a digital mannequin of the wearer, so hopefully I can knock out a lot of the scaling and fitment issues early on and save time later :)

Enough of my jabber, here's where I am with it. I started off with the torso pieces, still needing detailing and hosing, but it's a start:

Rear kit work

Torso armor and cannons:

Well, that's where I'm at so far. Next up, I'd like to get the claymores (on the front bandolier) and belt/cod pieces wrapped up, and then the articulated whip and shuriken. Thanks for taking a look!

lavrov17

Unblooded
Привет !!! У меня 3D модель головы! Вы сделали модели для 3D-печати? мы можем переключиться. или я могу купить 3D модели брони и другие детали

Tutank

Blooded
Looks fantastic! I'd like to see the finished cleaner kit. There are two predators I like the best, the P1 and the wolf predator thanks for sharing. Please don't start a topic and then disappear, I'd like to see the hole thing done if possible, Great start!!

laellee

Unblooded
Looks fantastic! I'd like to see the finished cleaner kit. There are two predators I like the best, the P1 and the wolf predator thanks for sharing. Please don't start a topic and then disappear, I'd like to see the hole thing done if possible, Great start!!
Thank you!

Ha, no disappearing, I've got someone waiting for a set so I'm in for the (hopefully not so long) haul. :) The cleaner kit is about ready for print, I already have the hinge mechanisms in and slotting for neodymiums to keep it closed. The kit's interior panels are separate, so I can come back and give them more attention after I get through the forearms/legs/etc...

Managed a start on the claymores this afternoon, the finals will have battery doors and seats for lighting. Nice break from larger panels (y)

lavrov17

Unblooded
[QUOTE = "laellee, post: 328564, member: 15074"]
Спасибо!

Ха, не исчезаю, у меня есть кто-то, ждущий сета. :) Комплект для чистки почти готов к печати, у меня уже есть шарнирные механизмы и прорези для неодимов, чтобы держать его закрытым. Поэтому я могу вернуться и уделить ему больше внимания после того, как у меня есть ноги и т.д. ...

У финального дня будет на батарейках двери и сиденья для освещения. Хороший перерыв от больших панелей (У)

[ATTACH = полный] 272721 [/ ATTACH]
[/ QUOTE]
model stl please ! or where can I download?

laellee

Unblooded
[QUOTE = "laellee, post: 328564, member: 15074"]
Спасибо!

Ха, не исчезаю, у меня есть кто-то, ждущий сета. :) Комплект для чистки почти готов к печати, у меня уже есть шарнирные механизмы и прорези для неодимов, чтобы держать его закрытым. Поэтому я могу вернуться и уделить ему больше внимания после того, как у меня есть ноги и т.д. ...

У финального дня будет на батарейках двери и сиденья для освещения. Хороший перерыв от больших панелей (У)

[ATTACH = полный] 272721 [/ ATTACH]
[/ QUOTE]
model stl please ! or where can I download?
If I was looking for STL begging, I would be on Facebook. Sorry, but no, not in any language. Best.

lavrov17

Unblooded
[QUOTE = "laellee, post: 328567, member: 15074"]
Если бы я искал попрошайничество STL, я был бы на Facebook. Извините, но нет, не на любом языке. Лучший.
[/ QUOTE]I'm not asking for free. what is the price of models? I want to buy myself STL models

laellee

Unblooded
[QUOTE = "laellee, post: 328567, member: 15074"]
Если бы я искал попрошайничество STL, я был бы на Facebook. Извините, но нет, не на любом языке. Лучший.
[/ QUOTE]I'm not asking for free. what is the price of models? I want to buy myself STL models
OK, I will message you if they become available to purchase.

Cheers

laellee

Unblooded
A long holiday weekend and work kept me away from this for the most part, but I did manage a little bit this afternoon. A poor render, but the cod plates are nearly done along with the jaw-buckle (neither is nearly as flat as they appear here). Also started working out some animal skulls for his necklace and belt loops (y) Thanks for looking!

lavrov17

Unblooded
A long holiday weekend and work kept me away from this for the most part, but I did manage a little bit this afternoon. A poor render, but the cod plates are nearly done along with the jaw-buckle (neither is nearly as flat as they appear here). Also started working out some animal skulls for his necklace and belt loops (y) Thanks for looking!

View attachment 272747
hi !!work on your project is super!!! I can help you, send mail to project the mask predator wolf ! stl model / because I am interested in the model of the costume of the predator .

Attachments