Heavy Weapons Wolf Predator 1:1 Armor build (3d modeled)

laellee

Unblooded
Whip components finished up.... The vertebrae and ends are sized for a length of 1/8 inch (about 3mm) parachute cord or elastic line. I think the whip looks a lot better with the vertebrae decreasing in size towards the end, so I worked out several decreasing sizes that can work together.

The handle and hook tip have been sectioned with larger hollows added where the cord can be tied off inside the ends. Registration posts were added as well just to make the assembly easier. Thanks for looking!
1007 pred whip render 3.png

Pestvic

Blooded
Your work is incredible! Makes me want to stop making my CAD models as well lol. Can I purchase this STL set from you? I have two giant printers I can test full prints on. That way the armor and bios dont have to be split up so much. I, of course, would never share them, I just want to finish my suit :) Let me know if we can work something out! Thanks!

Pestvic

Blooded
Whip components finished up.... The vertebrae and ends are sized for a length of 1/8 inch (about 3mm) parachute cord or elastic line. I think the whip looks a lot better with the vertebrae decreasing in size towards the end, so I worked out several decreasing sizes that can work together.

The handle and hook tip have been sectioned with larger hollows added where the cord can be tied off inside the ends. Registration posts were added as well just to make the assembly easier. Thanks for looking!
View attachment 273122
This is the exact idea I had as well! Except I was going to create the shell to fit a real whip. Maybe you can try the same!