Help concerning some kind of "led box"

Angst

Blooded
Hey guys, any idea what those 2 blue thingies are???
They're on my deepeyes helmet and I need to change them because they just died out.
Looks like there is a LED + batteries inside of each + a switch.
I had a look on ebay see if I could find similar ones, but I couldn't find anything.
So if anyone have any idea what they're called or where I could find some, it would be greatly appreciated. :unsure:

casque005jc5.jpg

casque007ad9.jpg

casque005jc5.jpg

casque007ad9.jpg

Pmanderfx

Hunter
Hey guys, any idea what those 2 blue thingies are???
They're on my deepeyes helmet and I need to change them because they just died out.
Looks like there is a LED + batteries inside of each + a switch.
I had a look on ebay see if I could find similar ones, but I couldn't find anything.
So if anyone have any idea what they're called or where I could find some, it would be greatly appreciated. :unsure:

casque005jc5.jpg

casque007ad9.jpg
why dont you just change the batterys? you can get those now at the dollar store cheap..I dont know what the item is but there must be a small screw in the back where the batterys are

casque005jc5.jpg

casque007ad9.jpg

Hivehunter

Blooded
Hey-

I have one of those blue thingies. They were called 'Finger Lights'. Got mine a couple of years ago and saw them at hardware stores and drug stores. I saw them under another name too, but don't remember that one. Came in all sorts of colors.

Changing the batteries are almost impossible because they are glue-sealed units. No screws or battery compartments.

Maybe a magnifying glass, tweezers, and an exacto knife and super glue (along with new batteries) might help. (Don't you just hate that $hi+?)

If I can find them on the net, I'll let you know.

Steve