Help Needed

S

Supreme Hunter

Ok now that the HALLOWEEN rush is over i can get a start on my Predator costume. I need help though, I was wondering if anybody could help me on a latex mask. If anybody could send me a website or something with pics it will be a big help. Also it would be awesome fi someone could help with my armor I was going to go with the AVP look. I have never made a mask before so if you guys could make it as easy as possible it ould help even more. One more thing I was going to make a detachable helmet to go over my mask, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to attach it. I dont need to make a body suite due to my body size it already fits the criteria im just gonna use body paint. Oh and one more thing (i know i said that last two sentences but ideas are coming as i write) how would I get the mandables to move on the mask and same with the shoulder cannon. Thanks everybody for taking the time to read this and for eveyone who responds.

P

pirkleations

If you are going to go for an AVP style Pred, be sure to snag a copy of the book "AVP Alien vs Predator : The Creature Effects of ADI"
It has tons of excellent reference photos and sculpting pics to get ideas from. I got my copy online via an easy search for book retailers.
Also, be sure to check out the "Huntorials" section of this board. It has a crud-load of tutorials on how to do various parts for your suit.

Here's the site name of the book seller that I found....

www.designstudiopress.com

Good luck on that!

DangerDavey