help on a how to paint a p1

M

mexicanbat

i rimeber seeing a thred on painting a P1 mask but i cant finde it.please help.
also can some one tell me what paints(colors) to use and
and how to mix i have never used an air brush so i will give it a go
with your help thanks

T

The Mortal Immortal

Just click on my tag picture and it will take you the site where you need to go. The full how to paint a DB P1.

M

mexicanbat

cool man but he is not painting the mask with latex mix and i was told that if you dalute latex with windex and acrilic paint
is this true?

S

SeaHunterr

Bat..just follow the tutorial linked off TMI ...it shows you how to paint a P1 mask. There are many different ways to paint a mask..pick one and do it.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Yes he is painting with pros-aide, but you still follow the same steps just a different paint mix. I use the same paint to mix with my latex base. You want the thickness to be the same as milk. I use distilled water or windex to thin down the latex base.

T

ta2pro

i'm doing my first pred suit(check out my progress on the arsenal-progress of P1 suit),and am having a blast!i did use prosaide as text book as possible for the basecoat of liquitexs' "bleached titanium".then i got lazy and instead of adding prosaide to every drop of paint that would ensue out of my airbrush,i shot straight createx "transparent".i think it's relatively new and adheres only because the prosaide acts as a catalyst(or so i beleieve).you can handle,bend the mask,but i would'nt go bumping into things w.i'm going to shoot permawet as a sealer when done.i might do a mockup w/some pieces wet/dry to review results.hope this helps.